Status
Not open for further replies.
BPMEMw2.jpg

Payment received:))

Last edited:
payment received thanks!

My first payment has just been received in BTC 9 days after requesting it! Also in the reply to the ordered payment, they asked me kindly to let you guys know about the payment in this specific thread, so they are following it! The host is good and count good, so far they are nice, but it was my first payment, never know!

Bottom for now,
good host, website is user friendly, good rates, but don't forget to change the default download settings, and last but not least, they pay approx 9-10 days after request which is very bad in my opinion. I've saw few posts up in this thread a user, who shared his payment screen, and from the date of his order for payment till the day of his post for payment there is a delay of 10 days also. We need faster payments!

Edit:
This is the user who waited also like 9-10 days for payment

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Payment [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]received[/FONT]:))
06/06 requested,they are good host:smokin:

Last edited:
upera close my account when request payout :cursing: for no reason
and i wanna to login show me this Incorrect inputs
bye bye upera for ever

bye bye upera for ever

Try:

Hello,
We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately some of the accounts that were created only with an e-mail address have been lost. We ask for your cooperation to fix this issue.
Those of you who can't sign on to their accounts, please contanct the address below and send us your email address (the one you used to sign up) and the link for one of the files in your account.
E m a i l: upera(dot)problems(at)gmail(dot)com

Please send the required information to have your account restord as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Upera

Friends, to avoid such problems, put your phone details in your profiles! I did not experienced this account problem maybe because I've entered my phone in the beginning! I saw in this thread a forum friend who told the same!

Regards!

Friends, to avoid such problems, put your phone details in your profiles! I did not experienced this account problem maybe because I've entered my phone in the beginning! I saw in this thread a forum friend who told the same!

Regards!
I gave the details of my lost account and they have been silent for 5 days

Don't worry bro, few others had the same problem two weeks ago and they had their accounts restored with all money and files inside. Just wait some time and they will answer! :) However this time will be good for your to search for other host with good rates for your traffic.

Regards!

bye bye upera for ever

Try:

Hello,
We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately some of the accounts that were created only with an e-mail address have been lost. We ask for your cooperation to fix this issue.
Those of you who can't sign on to their accounts, please contanct the address below and send us your email address (the one you used to sign up) and the link for one of the files in your account.
E m a i l: upera(dot)problems(at)gmail(dot)com

Please send the required information to have your account restord as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Upera

i don't have link for one of the files in my account.
can send him my user id

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm considering using upera, but have a few questions:
- Do they allow adult content? (could not find anything in the terms)
- Why are the rates for PPD expressed in Toman? and then a minimum payout in $?
- It seems you can use other "upload centers", is anyone using that functionality, if so, could you please explain how it works?

My account was restored within one hour, all files are working.
But my friend also sent a request, but they do not answer.

Already the second week of support is not responding, created a new account and created a ticket about restoring files and account, we'll see:facepalm:

Wjunction friends, just want to let you know that upera is blocking my country again. It seems that they block countries every month for some days, but I can't tell if they block only mine or others as well. You can figure out that by blocking countries they decrease the actual download rates by not accepting downloads from the blocked countries (temporary). I can tell for sure that in June my country was blocked for a week, after that it was unblocked and now this month - July, is blocked again. Maybe they will unblock it again after few days. However other countries may be impacted by the same pattern.

Regards!

I've just received my payment! Again, exactly 10 days after first request. Good news is that you can request every day and on the 10 day they pay everything. As I thought, I've ordered all that left yesterday, and today they have paid all earned for last 10 days. However some countries are blocked and you can count on downloads from them as they don't have access to the page! So far Bulgaria is blocked but don't know and did not test other countries!

Regards and thanks for payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back