Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, check please, the site is working now?
I and my friends can not log into accounts, writes the error "Incorrect inputs"

uiahgtFIeYU.jpg

Hi guys, this morning upera deleted all existing accounts and made it impossible to download all the files uploaded up to that time.
Infact, if you create a new account everything works.
Now is scammer or they did a big mistake?

Last edited:
Just want to let people know, that after $9 for 3 days with only one file uploaded, which is not against rules or anything, when I try to open upera the browser shows blanc page with text "Blocked Country". I'm from Bulgaria and I had no problem to register and make profit for those gyus until they decide to block me like that. :)

UPERA - At least remove Bulgaria from Group C otherwise this is misleading.

People be careful with these guys!

From this I bet that what happend yesterday is scammer.

Upera wrote:

Hello,
We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately some of the accounts that were created only with an e-mail address have been lost. We ask for your cooperation to fix this issue.
Those of you who can't sign on to their accounts, please contanct the address below and send us your email address (the one you used to sign up) and the link for one of the files in your account.
Email: upera.problems@gmail.com/

Please send the required information to have your account restord as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Upera

country unblocked

Also my Country has been unblocked don't know when, just checked and I can access. But my payment is still pending 7 days. Let see if they pay!

P.S.
I think that if they can restore 1 account upon feedback then they should restore all deleted accounts, not only those who actually contacted them. I mean imagine you have 1000 members half of which has like 1 USD in their account before the deletion, of course they will stop working/will open new account and etc. without contacting them, which is automatically 500 USD +. Just thoughts, hope they will restore all and will pay all! Will post if they pay me.

Last edited:
Thank you so much!
The account is restored, all files, and money on the balance.

P.S.
I think that if they can restore 1 account upon feedback then they should restore all deleted accounts, not only those who actually contacted them. I mean imagine you have 1000 members half of which has like 1 USD in their account before the deletion, of course they will stop working/will open new account and etc. without contacting them, which is automatically 500 USD +. Just thoughts, hope they will restore all and will pay all! Will post if they pay me.

Quite possibly!
If I did not notice a message with a new email address, I would just leave them my money ..

I wrote to the official support email, but still have not received an answer.

*translator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back