updown.bz - Official Support | PPD/PPS | Unlimited storage | Updated rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
why upload going top speed at 300kbps when other host let me upload at 750kbps?

GREAT! xhr error when uploading files! Please fix it!

Last edited:
Hi updown,

Many users complain that,your counter doesn't work properly.So I thought that,I make a test.
I asked one of my friend to download one of my file.He did it yesterday from Germany.His download not credited at all until now!! :(
If you would like,I can send you in PM the link and when he began the download exactly!
He downloaded the file fully,and not download anything from your site before.

I'm usually not a " complaining " guy! :) I not telling that you are cheater or you are shaving!!! I just tell you that,maybe there is a bug with the counter or something wrong with the counter!!
So,please check it and fix it! As you can see in the previous posts,not I'm the only one with this problem.

Thank you!!!

Best Regards

Hi updown,

Many users complain that,your counter doesn't work properly.So I thought that,I make a test.
I asked one of my friend to download one of my file.He did it yesterday from Germany.His download not credited at all until now!! :(
If you would like,I can send you in PM the link and when he began the download exactly!
He downloaded the file fully,and not download anything from your site before.

I'm usually not a " complaining " guy! :) I not telling that you are cheater or you are shaving!!! I just tell you that,maybe there is a bug with the counter or something wrong with the counter!!
So,please check it and fix it! As you can see in the previous posts,not I'm the only one with this problem.

Thank you!!!

Best Regards

thats why i am talking about 3 friends of me lives in another cities in turkey and one from japan
all downloaded my 500mb over files
but updown counted only one
i dont say he is cheater too
but trust is the most important thing in this area
if customers dont trust once ,,its hard to make him-her trust again
if updown accept his fault and fix the bug (or shaving) everything will be great
but almos lost many users
thanks

I'm sorry to hear that there a such problems.
We will take a deeper look at our systems/database etc. regarding this issue and try to solve that.

As affiliate I can't upload file bigger than 1 GB by FTP (I got answer from support I need premium account), but free user can download files bigger than 1 GB without premium. Where is logic in there?

Admin, please, allow upload files bigger than 1 GB for free, registered user.

Last edited:
Even though i had some trouble uploading in the last few days, i switched to remote upload and there i did not have problems, the uploading got better and i just had a couple of more *errors* and none since last night, right now am just wondering why more of my users are not downloading from this place, since i just started a few days ago am wondering if the place is user friendly or not, hopefully since today they got rid of that Dark Screen and that Arrow users will find it more accessible now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back