updown.bz - Official Support | PPD/PPS | Unlimited storage | Updated rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they are gone! am pretty sure that they did not meant for this to happen, it just gets too hard and expensive for some of this people and they can't stand the grind.

Last edited:
consider this, if the business is losing money just they must cancel the affiliate program, why shut down the entire site?

but we re waiting for an answear

Last edited:
Well, am pretty sure everybody did it already, but i will remind everyone that was doing remote uploading with updownbz to change their password as soon as possible, for some reason Uploaded.net sent me a reminder out of the blue, when i had just changed it 2 weeks ago, and like an idiot i was waiting for an answer from updown and did not changed again, i am not saying that anything untoward happened because nothing did, but that reminder out of the blue and the fact that it was a reminder that specifically talked about remote uploading + the fact that the only place i did remote uploading recently with was this one+ this people just up and disappeared,lol! well, you do the math!

Hello updown,

Your website is down for more than 48hours. :|

OP last seen activity: http://i.imgur.com/yxPzvQj.png

Thread will be closed until OP provide an explaination of this downtime.

Update: Site is still down and no update from OP about the last payment/website.

OP has been banned permanently from this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back