Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used a lot of different imagehosts. minimages was my preferred host for a long time until they deleted my acct for having Adult images hosted there.

I used pimpandhost for a while but it was kind of cumbersome and I had users claiming it was opening pop-under windows and installing malware (I'm not sure that is true I'm only repeating those complaints).

A friend in Singapore turned me on to lulzimg about a year ago. It is the best imagehost I've found so far. It is as reliable and even more reliable than any of the others I know of. It's free and I love it.

It is so easy to use. It doesn't hotlink images. It provides full size images instead of those stupid thumbnails (I hate thumbnails that you must click and hope to get a large enough size to actually see the images).

If lulzimg offered Premium accts I would definitely opt for one.

@Lifetalk - if you are the owner or if you know the person who is the owner of lulzimg pass along my sincerest 'kudos' for having the best imagehost I've found so far.

G

Last edited:
I just have to say it, but honestly - when there are thousands of options - why must there be so much complaining when a website does not function normally for a while? You don't die. Use another option.

Lulzimg always comes back. LifeTalk knows what he's doing, so just take it easy.

Thanks.

I did every possible thing I could! Cleared caches, changed DNS, cleared cookies but still it is not working. I'm still seeing the update page :(

Once the site is 100% back online, I suggest you make an article explaining WTF happened so your users dont think your site is super sketchy and fucked up (because its not).

Good luck & I hope you dont have any more future issues.

I still cant access it even with different browser, cleared cached and dns.
This what i get when i ping it: 31.3.241.234

You're still not resolving to the new one. Try using Google or OpenDNS.

Once the site is 100% back online, I suggest you make an article explaining WTF happened so your users dont think your site is super sketchy and fucked up (because its not).

Good luck & I hope you dont have any more future issues.

Yeah man, I intend to put something up detailing all the crap that went down in the last 48-72 hours.

You need to clear alllllllllllllllllllllll your caches, and do a Ctrl + F5 on the lulzimg site. You're resolving to the new server; it should work.

Alright then, add these lines to your 'hosts' file. I hope you know where that is?

In windows 7, it's here:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Lines to add:
Code:
109.163.230.114 lulzimg.com
109.163.230.114 www.lulzimg.com
109.163.230.114 i.lulzimg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back