Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 1 successful file locker ever has not had growing pains. Extabit was not a big player and had major problems at 1 time.

It seems UMB has a long term plan to grow but it was happening rather quickly, he had to slow it down a little.

The debits can grow much larger then the credits rather quickly with this growth, if everyone gives him time this could be 1 of the better hosts.

Like a infant it takes time to walk and run, the crawl and balance always happens first.

still can't move/delete files..using firefox as my browser...already deleted my cookies

tried it now...sometimes it works, sometimes its not..

Last edited:
still can't move/delete files..using firefox as my browser...already deleted my cookies

tried it now...sometimes it works, sometimes its not..

i am using Chrome... it actually works for me but you just have to give it a little more time... after moving files to another folder i usually wait a few minutes before i can see that files were moved...

So, we must suffer UMB growth, mmmmm.!!

well, we can do two things...

1. use it as it is.. and experience the growing pains, so to speak... or...
2. wait a few days, weeks or months and come back...

i am sure, moogie and his crew are doing their best to get this going without a hitch..

now, in another note... for those who complain a lot.. there's no use in getting riled up since you cannot do anything about it.. it is best to get your point across in a respectful way because being disrespectful or arrogant will only get you banned and it won't magically fix your problems... just saying...

Last edited:
its just that i can't move/delete some (not all files i just noticed right now) files but i'll be fine with that..this is all natural for a new site and i fully understand that also..

hey moogie what is that .....i uploaded a file & checked it i got this -

Download slot limit reached

Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade to premium to avoid this.

wtf is that man???????????????

So, we must suffer UMB growth, mmmmm.!!

No, no one is forcing you to use UMB. It may be better for both UMB and you if you did not. You would probably only provide traffic from low tier countries, complain about no available slots, and no sales. Wait you are doing that already, just another leech on the PPD system, huh?

hey moogie what is that .....i uploaded a file & checked it i got this -

Download slot limit reached

Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade to premium to avoid this.

wtf is that man???????????????

You have not been reading this thread or you would not have to ask that question.

Moogie, why you dont answer to my Pms anymore? I did something wrong?

So which do you want him to do, answer this thread, PMs, or work on the site?

He can not do all these things at the same time and unlike most of you he does not have a bot to post his work.

You PM every day so it seems, I would begin to get tired of the same person asking the same questions or looking for something special all the time also, wouldn't you if the roles were reversed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back