Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
98% of payments have been made out. If you didn't receive your paypal payout, I apologize, but the one day hold on our deposits set us back a few days, so you'll have to wait an additional 1 day. Sorry for any inconvenience.

lol, I am so lucky to be in the 2%.

as stated plenty of times in this thread, our remote upload is to be used with direct download links only. We don't run xfs like every other host you use, so we don't have RL integrated into our system. But there are infact hundreds of people using remote upload very successfully, and with very fast speeds as well.

my deepest apologies for making you wait 1 extra day. I know this is totally unacceptable. I've given the reason because of the delay. Actually is out of our control.

Im asking here for my payment second day already, every time I see here another explanation.
Can someone explain why some users were paid and another like me, not?

edit
Im was piad too.

Last edited:
No reason why you need to keep asking, if you've read the answer. PM me your e-mail.

looks like an error, you reached today.

You have been paid, and also I have given you an extra gift. Thanks for your support!

Last edited:
as stated plenty of times in this thread, our remote upload is to be used with direct download links only. We don't run xfs like every other host you use, so we don't have RL integrated into our system. But there are infact hundreds of people using remote upload very successfully, and with very fast speeds as well.

I'm trying to remote upload direct links only from Filefactory & Depositfiles to UMB but without success.Is there any issue on remote uploading with these two file hosts?

lol, I am so lucky to be in the 2%.

lol, I know, I was lucky enough too to get in the 2%... what are the odds?

Even though, I am choosing to trust moogie and UMB. Keep up the good work!

btw, remote upload works great and extremely fast with direct links.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back