Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, when I try to move files to other folders nothing happend and I can´t see another files...

Edit: when I move only one it is working but when I select more than one it is not working

Last edited:
where can you place payment info? i tried looking at the affiliate page and I know that there used to be a part where you can input your PP,AP account name but I cannot see it anymore?

@Togama, you don't have to move multiple files from the "details" button options instead select all and above there you will see this:
7JPZ9.png

----

@ven666detta, Go to the campaign page then Start Menu -> My Profile -> Payment Details, and then you have what you wanted. ;)

Cheers!

@Togama, you don't have to move multiple files from the "details" button options instead select all and above there you will see this:
7JPZ9.png

----

@ven666detta, Go to the campaign page then Start Menu -> My Profile -> Payment Details, and then you have what you wanted. ;)

Cheers!

uhmm... all i see there is payout method and minimum payout without any way to input username for payment details when I choose paypal... input box can be seen when clicking other payout methods though...

I choose paypal before and placed my PP username... right now i can't check if I placed my username correctly or not...

Last edited:
You need to choose your campaign PPD. You are already an active affiliate,with no campaign chosen.

uhmm... all i see there is payout method and minimum payout without any way to input username for payment details when I choose paypal... input box can be seen when clicking other payout methods though...

I choose paypal before and placed my PP username... right now i can't check if I placed my username correctly or not...

clear your cookies/cache please, it's moved to a new box, could be causing this error for you?

Last edited:
Hi Moogie,
I signed up today as instructed on the first page then I went to sign up for affiliate using the link provided: http://ultramegabit.com/earn/signup however, the link opens the page but I am unable to put my username or anything else in the box circled in red that is on the page as it is shown on your instructions from page 1 of this subject. My Username is kraftx and I am looking forward to joining the Ultramegabit Affiliate program.
Thank-you for you assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back