Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to try your service but when I choose ftp it is only for premium users, remote upload is not working from upladed.net, and when I choose local upload there is nothing to choose to upload files... Can you tell me how to upload something? :) Thanks

Polish will not be in group B until generates enough sales, after a while moogie will modify tier2 if find some contry missing it, Payments are made on Wednesday automatic is not necesary to request nothing minimum is 3 $ for PPD and 25 $ for PPs, for others questions read first page or some pages before, dont ask some questions and requests because will not resolve nothing, maybe with this Polish if every day want to be in tier2 maybe will not be even in tier3 and than what you will do? stop with this .

@ Togama try to click on local upload and then click on that Image to select files.

hello mate
what is the exact download speed for Free users?
Few users complaining about it.
I tested in my RDP, getting below 125kBps (my RDP connection 1GBPS)
thank you.

i just registered the second time with the affiliate link you posted here on this post...but still no see the affiliate think on the ultramegabit web page..did i miss something?
account: ssoollaryss

@ t3hdrom check your inbox/spam will recive an email with all details, after that, login on affiliate website, you need to select a campaigne and wait up to 24 h to moogie approval you.

when i go to my affiliate page i found this message

Not Found

The requested URL ************panel.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

explain!! moogie if u make some upgrades please tell us

Last edited:
@ abodagoma he told us this is the last server moved and finaly very stable, in 2-3 h will be back. flush your dns again or wait to set automatic.

Moogie when you have time, take a look on my last PM, Thank you !

Last edited:
Thanks Chutad

I know that but what 100% and 100% , 0.19% & 0.51% Sub-affiliate Sale Stats% ?

Sometimes these rate increase and sometimes decrease !

for example today one of sub affiliate became 0.2 & 0.5 and the another one became 99.5 & 99.8

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're referring to? Can you be a little more clear, and I will attempt to give you an answer.

Thanks

remove paypal from payment option they will limit ur account

It would be nice from your side to leave decision-making process for the business owners.
Also, I won't be surprised to see some of affiliates loosing their privileges after continuously spamming in the official support thread.

--

You are all were told - there is undergoing migration of the affiliate system to the other server, and that involves the IP address change. The DNS propagation takes some time. What exactly is not clear? :facepalm:

Also, for those who really cannot wait an hour or so, just update your "hosts" file on your OS to reflect the IP address change. Look up on google how to find "hosts" file on your OS.

add this line ho hosts file and you would be fine.
108.61.56.21 pap.ultramegabit.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back