Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i have 49dl only $0.04?? i'm join PPD Plan

7988660866_773859676b_b.jpg

7988654835_c11cc9c36a_b.jpg

Moggie, have you tested the lastest flash version 11.4.402.265 for IE? I did clear the cache, but I do not have any luck with it, closed the browser, but I am no computer dummy.

edit: it works now, I have to use a 3rd party cache clearing program to make it work. Anyway, IE is till behaving weird. I saw the capcha, but no clock counter, which means I don't have to wait. Are you gonna support IE sooner or later? Consider this is a friendly feedback, not a demand.
we do support IE, We've tested with 8, 9, and 10. Counter doesen't appear in 8, but 9 and 10 it does.

hey moogie uploads at zoom always give the error link not found, this double ip thing dont desapear even if we disable safe mode, please fix that

zoom works fine. perhaps update your version?

JH76V.png

hey moogie why u don't replied my question ?

how can i join into pdd plan?

how can i activate the affiliate program ?

Please note, any questions asked in this thread that do not have any serious thought to them, or reference anything illegal will be ignored.
Please read the thread and page 1.

hello admin , can you add italy to group B ?
thanks

Please note, any questions asked in this thread that do not have any serious thought to them, or reference anything illegal will be ignored.
Please read the thread.

I second that

the message will not disappear, it will only disable from locking your account.

Last edited:
why i have 49dl only $0.04?? i'm join PPD Plan

7988660866_773859676b_b.jpg

7988654835_c11cc9c36a_b.jpg

Stats in main site are in no way used to judge your earnings, as it can be manipulated in most sites. as I stated, you check your stats in the affiliate program site. It gives accurate totals. Go into reports > raw clicks. If you check that, you'll see, you only had 2 clicks. Which reflects your earnings properly.

How long does it take to be a camping approved? i registered and chose ppd and it says Campaign is active
You are waiting for approval

I'm only one person managing all affiliates, and there are quite a few. It usually takes a few hours to max 1 day.

ohh alright i will wait

and about the main stats i think it will confuse us coz i have 13 downloads but in affiliates site 5 raw 5 unique so the main stats are useless, it will only make us think we have earned more than we actually did

Hi ! I want work with you but i can't rename my files , and above all my files can be download by premium only , i choose no restrictions but 5 minutes later it's become premium only again ... files that are less 1go !

coppy one download link and put them in a other browser! or log out and paste that link in your browser
Now tell me what you see :)

You see premium download because u are affiliate member and you have premium account;)

why you ask us too many personal information. ??? to send money. It does not suits me. What do you think of it ? About additional informations ?

Affiliates can set any file to a premium only download. Meaning only people with premium memberships may download the file.

I set a file to 'premium only' via file details but I could still download it for free.
I'm almost certain its files that are under 100mb in size that can be downloaded no matter what restrictions you place on them.
I want people to pay first before they can access the files if possible.Thanks

i've tested it and it works fine? Are you downloading it with your affiliate account? PM me the url in question.

why you ask us too many personal information. ??? to send money. It does not suits me. What do you think of it ? About additional informations ?
so when we file the company taxes, you think the government wont tell me something because I paid x$ to somebody named asdf jkl;?

Lol. too funny. We're a real company buddy, and we have to do things correctly.

coppy one download link and put them in a other browser! or log out and paste that link in your browser
Now tell me what you see :)

You see premium download because u are affiliate member and you have premium account;)

I said premium member only because in the permissions it's still premium only , so i tried on another browser and apparently the free member can download my files too, but I still can not rename my files

Okay seems to be working fine now. Also now a premium icon displays in the files list.
Thanks Moogie

note: refresh your browser to show the premium icon(premium downloads only) on files that you edited permissions on.

Last edited:
I said premium member only because in the permissions it's still premium only , so i tried on another browser and apparently the free member can download my files too, but I still can not rename my files

rX3vO.png

works fine.

I think you should clear all your cache / cookies. Try click&clean. works really well. As we've done a lot of upgrading to the code, and you may be using cached old versions.

I like the name moogie :D
can you provide at least 500GB Upload space for registered members?

Hi, premium, and affiliates get 500GB of space.

Last edited:
Look Nice to me. Just need some info

1. If some one with 1 IP download my 10 files in 24 hour then Is it count 10 or 1?

2. Is CC available for purchasing premium?

3. What is the minimum payout?

4. What about file manger? is it good for backup storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back