Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having problems connecting via FTP or Local Upload. Anyone else?

yes i read that
they send me email
and i ask because i wait more than 2 days

how long has it been?

Last edited:
What about LR payments????? Pls reply me Moogie

In order to offer people payouts from LR / WMZ / Payza, we have to use a third party. Since USA users cannot fund through their own bank account. So, like I said before, when you all received the email saying the funds have been sent to the exchanger via Western Union, the funds have been sent. When he picks it up and sends it to your account is when you will have it in your account. Now if you all are going to hassle me about giving you an option to receive a payout via these methods, then we can allow paypal only, if you would like. On top of me offering this service via an exchanger, I am incurring the exchange rate of 6%, which I do not mind paying for you guys. But jesus, can you guys let the process take place without spamming this thread about it over and over? It's being processed. When it's in your account I'm pretty sure you will know.

I will update thread tomorrow with updated payouts schedule. Watch this thread. thanks

disabling security not work, it still block my ip even if I disabled it.
fire your coders right now.

If you do unlock your account first and then disable your enhance security then only it will work and it would be appreciated if a little respect is shown to the guys working at the back end. ;)
----

moogie ,

In filemanger search function in not available or available then where ? if not then do something for that please.

And also why we can arrange file with file type option all the other things are there like sort by size , name etc but this one is missing

Hey, am not quite sure but it is in our "To Do List" most probably and if not I'll have moogie make aware of this.
-----

moogie please fix...getting this error....ftp is my only way of uploading files (can't use ru because of no RL plugin)....seems like your site has really grown so fast which is good..but also please solved this issue permanently so we can work seamlessly

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

Please try it now, works like a charm for me.
----

I give up... there is no way to get a response from UMB...
Sorry bother you...

Hi, I had let moogie know about your username, issue is just that the payouts are in top priority list and still moogie had a sum of affiliates activate. I'll have your account activated first hand as soon as I see moogie on. :)
----

do u mean that the weekly payment w'll closed at the begining of october???

shit :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Nothing official yet, but payouts might be twice a month.
----

I have payment on WMZ - webmoney from 2 days
when i will receive the payment :(

What about LR payments????? Pls reply me Moogie

Have patience please, a further update will be made if there's any delay. I'll myself update all you guys who are waiting for WMZ/LR/AP payouts but it shouldn't be anymore than today or tomorrow.
----

one simple question :

how much is the minimum payout amount ?

The minimum payout is $3.
----

Pls add Italy in 20$ USD /1000.

I understand that it takes you guys a lot of time to go back to the previous pages and read what's already been told a numerous times but fact is that there won't be any changes made to the Tier system not until there's a change in the statistics or there is any further decision taken by the management. Its obvious that Italy isn't giving out the maximum outcome which is why it is in its correct place for right now.
----

Total files served: 1076
Are these downloads or what?
Cuz i have only 0.5$ PPD balance.

"Total Files Served" is what you see in your affiliate account. For your real stats you need to be in your campaign page and go through your reports to check how many raw and unique downloads you have got.
----

Moogie friend, I apologize if I upset but still expect payment by paypal I said more serious than this day.

thanks for replying

Hey, It shouldn't take any more long if it hasn't been paid of yet! This is the reason why we are planning to do payouts twice a month or once a month but nothing's been decided yet.
----

For all those who are waiting for their account to be activated, it will be done in no more than 24hours. Please have patience and if anyone of you have been missed then pm me or moogie with your username.

Cheers! :)

once a month it's terrible, it would be bad for wmz users since theres a limitation of the amount of money we can receive and this is why i dont use ul.net anymore

once a month it's terrible, it would be bad for wmz users since theres a limitation of the amount of money we can receive and this is why i dont use ul.net anymore

it will be a huge draw down for UMB when compare with strong hosts like RG,deposit files and so, if the payment is once a month,(one of the main reason is that we are still new and lot more other reasons too which i believe you know)

we understand that too much work for you but maximum time should be twice a month, nothing more then that.

just my suggestion, sorry if you think it's too much talk.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back