Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, and i'll answer you here, as I have answered your 1000 skype messages with the same question. We're hosted in USA. For best results upload from USA or a US RDP. We have the best USA bandwidth you can buy. If you're testing uploading to hosts in UK/EU, obviously it will be faster. Quit coming in here, and trying to cause trouble man. I've told you already how to receive the max speed on our service, but yet you choose to ignore it, and yet keep saying the same thing over and over. Just because you word it different, doesent make your problem different. You're getting 2Mbit, to eu / uk hosts? LOL, and you're complaining that you're getting 600KBps to USA? Not that much of a difference than 2mbit. dude, your upload speed is slow. Use a fast connection for uploading, or a USA RDP. You can't honestly say we're slow, if youre getting 2Mbit to all other hosts, which are in UK/EU, and 600K to USA. it's really pretty good considering your very slow upload speed. Why are you not getting 18Meg upload to all the other fasts hosts? Obviously, it's your connection.

ultramegabit servers is slow i have 80meg fibre 18meg upload i tried 9 diffent over hosts all giving me 2mbit upload when i upload by ftp all i get is 600kbs upload

and to prove im not lieing his my stats for my fibre as i said what i get

Untitled.jpg

yes support is very low :-j you need to wait 1 week for reply on tickets here no reply for 1 month , errors perssist every time minim 2-3 days( now my ftp and webupload don't work for 3 days) because nobody saw in tickets or here for look when we report errors, they lost very much uploaders because this support doesn't exist ;) I think this threads need to move on filehost discussion
Yes, we are considering closing the thread here, due to nobody ever really posting any 'problems', only vague questions. We have not lost much uploaders, infact we have gained many many new uploaders, who bring in sales. You say something isn't working? How about you post some specific details? How are you uploading? The error you're receiving? Specific errors, so that we can support your question?

great support.....
was that a support question? Or are you just bored?

I think I will need to switch to PayPal, because WebMoney payments are always delayed :/ Status paid since 24/12, no money on account yet.
Is 1 or 2 days really that big of a deal? I don't think so.

Today again all files had error "OverLoad Server" at download page...
that isn't an error message we have on our site. Please be more specific, as there is no more download queue.

Last edited:
Hello support, where is my affilate ?? (mtacmindskimtacmindskii@yahoo.com) this mail , and this user: Citadel777 ) this is my acc, turn on to me affilate program!!

yes, you were getting this error during the database backup which happens every night. This problem will be alleviated, as we've added a very very fast slave server for the db.

i dont understand ultramegabit at nite ftp is slow i even tried a 100mb file what i uploaded by web upload already waited 20 mins it uploaded but takeing for ever to come into filemanager surely haveing 50 servers as umb said does it really take this long

i dont understand this every single nite and site always offline in my time 2am

Untitled.jpg

yes support is very low :-j you need to wait 1 week for reply on tickets here no reply for 1 month , errors perssist every time minim 2-3 days( now my ftp and webupload don't work for 3 days) because nobody saw in tickets or here for look when we report errors, they lost very much uploaders because this support doesn't exist ;) I think this threads need to move on filehost discussion
that's strange, I don't see any tickets in the affiliate support section under you, with any problems regarding ftp or web upload?

I FTP'd a bunch of stuff yesterday (to server 001), but, yeah, Support is even worse than normal lately.
I'm seriously considering a move away from UMB if things don't improve.
So, what exactly is your problem? You FTP'd the stuff and it's not showing up? Or are you just saying you FTP'd a bunch of stuff? Please be more specific, as I cannot read minds.

Thanks.

is the RU going to work again?
RU is working fine, I've tested it. Please PM the URL you are using to me, so I can make sure you're infact using a DIRECT link.

Thanks.

Hello support, where is my affilate ?? (mtacmindskimtacmindskii@yahoo.com) this mail , and this user: Citadel777 ) this is my acc, turn on to me affilate program!!

You do it yourself. Click on the affiliates link on the bottom of the page, once you're logged in. It's pretty simple really.

Thanks!

Click on the affiliates link on the bottom of the page, once you're logged in. It's pretty simple really.

so, coming into check on the thread, and there was literally not one 'real' support question in here. No details on any problems that you're having. No questions. Only the same people, saying the same thing. You're complaining about slow support, yet there is not one support question in here? Really?

Plz remove the captcha plz i want to test my customer they anti captcha
LOL? no, sorry, we won't remove a function of the site, so that you can test your anti captcha.

My history with UMB -

June/July '13. Been a member for ~3-4 months, good earnings, around 6tb of files uploaded, their automated billing system fails, no notification, they delete 5tb of files when my account changes to non-premium - can't replace files

November '13. Uploaded ~7tb files, getting decent sales and growing, they make a mixup with my account status and delete 4tb ~40k files, can't replace files

Jan'13. They delete files under dmca, when they have explicitly agreed not to delete when dmca'd, around a couple hundred files

That's three strikes.

If you're not premium, your files will be deleted after 14 days of non-activity. Usually on any host, if your files are not downloaded, they won't make sales. So, why should we store them longer?

We are a DMCA compliant host, and if there is a complaint from a copyright holder to us, and we feel it is false, we will ignore it. If it is sent to our host, they make the final call. If they decide the DMCA takedown is sufficient grounds to remove the infringing url, it will be removed. Nothing we can do about that. It's the law, and as it is, it must be followed. You have 3 days to file a counter claim. Please google how to file a dmca counter claim. Email us that counter claim, with the files which were deleted, and we will forward to our host, who will forward to the complaintant, and the files will be returned. This must be prior to 3 days. After 3 days files are permanently gone.

We are not some rogue site like a lot of the file hosts you guys might be used to working with. Apologies, but we operate within the law.

Thanks.

Last edited:
can you fix remote upload for me.I made a ticket about it in support.Remote upload worked for me but not anymore on the same server.It says for me upload server currently unavailable

Remote upload not working. After I paste the link and hit the Process button the Remote upload window is still on the top. I tested it with firefox and Chrome, both with a pretty updated versions.

I didn't report this because I thought it was temporary. It has been a week or 2 for as long as I can remember.

Remote upload not working. After I paste the link and hit the Process button the Remote upload window is still on the top. I tested it with firefox and Chrome, both with a pretty updated versions.

I didn't report this because I thought it was temporary. It has been a week or 2 for as long as I can remember.
I've just tested remote upload, it does work fine, it just doesen't automatically close the window. So, if you're used to the window closing, to indicate that it's working, it doesent do that anymore, but your upload is working.

Remote upload doesn't work for me either. Like everest said It has been more than a week.
I paste the link, press the process button and nothing happening. Files doesn't appear.

Examples of UMB Support:

Ticket 1722 logged 1/19 - no response
Ticket 1677 logged 1/09 - no response
Ticket 1578 logged 12/22 - support indicated forwarding ticket to another person, no further response
Ticket 1540 logged 12/15 - response "problem should be fixed" - tested, but problem still exists. no further response
Ticket 1226 logged 10/17 - no response, so I gave up and closed the ticket myself on 10/30

Examples of UMB Support:

Ticket 1722 logged 1/19 - no response
Ticket 1677 logged 1/09 - no response
Ticket 1578 logged 12/22 - support indicated forwarding ticket to another person, no further response
Ticket 1540 logged 12/15 - response "problem should be fixed" - tested, but problem still exists. no further response
Ticket 1226 logged 10/17 - no response, so I gave up and closed the ticket myself on 10/30

Sorry, but viewing just the first ticket you posted, it is NOT a support request. They are you asking for us to change our site. Unfortunately, we have 1000's of affiliates, and really while we'll take your feature request into consideration, there is really no need for us to respond to it, as it's not really a problem with our system's functionality.

Really people, if your support tickets are tickets which are already known about on a wide scale, and are being worked on, we're not going to give each and every one a response. There is no need to. So, once again, this post you made here, as well is not a SUPPORT question. If you don't like the support, or the site, don't use it. Move on. There are plenty of other hosts out there who would love to jump everytime you ask them to, but we are doing a lot of work on the back side daily that you don't know about, so we can't give personal messages to every single query we receive from every user. But if you're not asking for support again, please don't spam the thread.

Thanks.

actually checking the other tickets, they are mostly requests to change our site? And none are even asking for support for a feature not working?

Last edited:
No, it was not working despite the wndows was not closed. I had waited 30mins, the file was not uploaded, which normally it took only 3 sec(you do have incredibly fast remote upload server, consider this a complement).

Now remote upload IS WORKING again. The windows closed automatically again now, and the 200MB file takes only a few heartbeat to be uploaded.

Thank you for following up this. Great support.

I've just tested remote upload, it does work fine, it just doesen't automatically close the window. So, if you're used to the window closing, to indicate that it's working, it doesent do that anymore, but your upload is working.

Last edited:
are you stupid ultramegabit look at my stats what i posted slow internet i dont think so mate just face it you wount get uk uploaders

on your site due to your servers is not good for the united kingdom im done anyway remove my account user ps2gameman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back