Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the "Recent Missed Credits" number that shows how much would have been generated by using PPD instead of PPS accurate? The number looks higher than I would expect.

Is the "Recent Missed Credits" number that shows how much would have been generated by using PPD instead of PPS accurate? The number looks higher than I would expect.

its much much higher.. don't fall for it

ty wmz payout done..

Last edited:
i dont understand ultramegabit at nite ftp is slow i even tried a 100mb file what i uploaded by web upload already waited 20 mins it uploaded but takeing for ever to come into filemanager surely haveing 50 servers as umb said does it really take this long

i dont understand this every single nite and site always offline in my time 2am

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new on UMB. How i can activate PPS? When i click on request button i get this

[h=2] [h=4]A PHP Error was encountered[/h] Severity: Notice
Filename: templates/nav_profile.php
Line Number: 3

[/h]

Last edited:
My history with UMB -

June/July '13. Been a member for ~3-4 months, good earnings, around 6tb of files uploaded, their automated billing system fails, no notification, they delete 5tb of files when my account changes to non-premium - can't replace files

November '13. Uploaded ~7tb files, getting decent sales and growing, they make a mixup with my account status and delete 4tb ~40k files, can't replace files

Jan'13. They delete files under dmca, when they have explicitly agreed not to delete when dmca'd, around a couple hundred files

That's three strikes.

... automated billing system fails, no notification, they delete 5tb of files when my account changes to non-premium ...

Yeah, the automated billing system worries me.

What if at the time they go to auto-bill you, there just happens to be no funds in your Available Earnings account? If they go to bill you right after they've done a payout you won't have any money to cover the monthly charge - and Bam! you lose Premium status and they start deleting all your files, just like what happened to Terafis.

There should be a simple way for Premium members to extend our accounts whenever we want and for longer periods. Most other services I've worked with allow you to do a 30-day extension using your available funds with a simple click, and you can do it as many times as you'd like. With this method, having a Premium account good for six months or more is simple and ensures there's no disruption of service.

(and, yes, I've submitted requests like this to support several times)

Please review my account
It appears that I already paid
But I have no money in my account webmoney
That happens because they have not sent me the money?
Please send me real money
My user: porzana
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back