Status
Not open for further replies.
my users complain, cannot download any file from umb
404 File not found.

I'm mainly getting these from free users, so far none of the people with premium accounts are complaining. And when I test the links people say they can't download, they work fine with my premium account. So far I've only found one file that is completely unavailable and I've logged a service ticket about that one. It's just my guess, but maybe something's messed up with how free users download.

Hopefully UMB gets things cleaned up and the problems ironed out today.

free users unable to download any file from UMB
showing this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Filemodel::download_test() in /home/com/public_html/application/controllers/file.php on line 305

hope it will be fix soon

PPayment received.

I just hope the free user download problem gets fixed soon, it's chasing away potential sales. With free users not being able to download for several days, they're starting to distrust the service.

Hmmmm

Every file i upload ( remote , web , ftp)

In file manager it is listed ...

download page is ok.....

When you full in captcha it give error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Filemodel::download_test() in /home/com/public_html/application/controllers/file.php on line 305

Last edited:
payment received, thanks.
In regards to complaints above, same here :( hope it gets sorted soon, posted some brand new stuff this weekend but it's been a waste of time with all the 'file not found' thing, never mind though, Santa's coming soon, so keep ya chin up fellas :)

yes still no update from UMB Support about this '404 file not found' issue

UMB Support
Last Activity:
15th Dec 2013 09:06 AM GMT

we should wait for UMB Support online and update

that error persist admin don't fix them, payment wasn't deposited (it's tuesday) what's happen?
mass payout was sent on the 15th if you had a payment pending. As for the error, please PM me with URL's that are coming up with this error, as we are adding 50 servers, and had to change some of our HA proxy settings to reflect the new infrastructure, and we cannot seem to replicate the error.

Today upload speed is really slow.

I hope they will fix all this asap :)
there is nothing to fix. I've told you already many times it's your RDP. Our servers are in USA, use a US RDP for the fastest possible speeds.

free users unable to download any file from UMB
showing this error

hope it will be fix soon
this error should be fixed as there is no function for download_test anymore. If you're having the problem still on any of your files, please PM me the url of the files that the error is coming up on.

Last edited:
remote upload is not working since yesterday ,almost 20 hours ago
I sent support ticket but they didn't answer
please fix the upload problem
thanks
we have tested remote upload, and it is functioning as intended. Ensure that the link you are using is a direct download link.

I was talking about , resuming the EU services.

I got that thing, I am not complaining anything :)
We are adding many servers to our system at the moment, the EU services will be back online when time permits us to get back to that.

we have tested remote upload, and it is functioning as intended. Ensure that the link you are using is a direct download link.

I was talking about , resuming the EU services.

I got that thing, I am not complaining anything :)
We are adding many servers to our system at the moment, the EU services will be back online when time permits us to get back to that.

Also, if you're opening tickets, and you are an affiliate, it's obvious that you should open the ticket in the "Affiliate" Section, for the fastest response time, and not in the general 'support' or 'billing' sections, which are meant for normal users of ultramegabit, as we see many of you doing.

thank you.

Last edited:
@ UMB Support do something plz

still free user cant download any file

404 file not found, i tested links as a free user also, same 404 file not found

check pm, i pm you recent upload file links

yep, free users are still complaining about 404 FILE NOT FOUND errors.
I've tested this myself and every time I try and download any of my files as a free or free-registered user I get the same result - File Not Found.

I've PM'd UMB Support with two sample files from my account that repeatedly give the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back