Status
Not open for further replies.
Our service is based in the USA at one of the best Data Centers in the nation. With the best bandwidth you could buy. Tier 1 95th percentile bandwidth. So, do you expect us to move all of our servers to NL, just to support your netherland RDP? Sorry. We wont do it. If you want the fastest speeds that you can get, then use a US RDP.

thanks 4 telling that u r usa based host bcoz hotfile got bannd bcoz of usa based host. cant trust on US BASED HOST
Hotfile didn't have a DMCA Agent assigned in the beginning please get your facts straight. Mediafire is one of the largest hosts on the internet, and they are still operational.

BEST HOSTS are ul.to, Luckyshare, Asfile, Ryushare, Rapidgator by speed wise. plz learn how they did this.. ur site has good in all prospect but fail to upload
I used this host for 5 months, when NL rdp works reasonable speed at 5-50 MB/s...
but then no, it speed beyond 1 MBs on zoom currently and no improvement....then I leave....
UMB told everytime, they are US Host,invest on us rdp, then you never complain on speed issue.
after NL ftp server is very slow on appearing on file manager, need to wait 10-15 Mins some files and large sized files take more time....
They don't listen your speed issue, always told invest US rdp blah...
I recommend either you just leave...or you have huge time, use ftp is slightly faster(but not satisfied) than Zoom or web upload from NL rdp...but already told it take so much time to get files from your account...
Thanks.

Last edited:
No doubt,that ultramegabit is one of the best service available at the moment.
Only two things makes your filehost ranked in the second half of the top 10 filehost list.
1.Your site is not allowed on the most used 3x forum
2.The files of free users get removed very fast,even if they getting downloads.This is a big problem,because the uploaders are here to earn you money,not to finance your bussiness.
This is my example:
I have uploaded about 30gb data,and after two months i have.
k2s 26.4 gb
ultramegabit 2.84 gb

This is a big difference!
Its not hard to run a filehost,without upgrading your system.The only thing you need is always delete old files to have space for new uploads.If you change this things,your filehost will fly on the top of this industry.

Last edited:
my files sit in ultramegabit for months and months are you getting high dmca

well umb your being ddos and site loads slow at times so you may want to put a blocker on

Last edited:
we do not randomly delete files because we need space or anything. We have over 1.5PB of storage available. Files are deleted due to DMCA, or inactivity. Ultramegabit operates within the law, so any valid DMCA takedown request is handled. I cannot say if K2S have the same policy as Ultramegabit.

No doubt,that ultramegabit is one of the best service available at the moment.
Only two things makes your filehost ranked in the second half of the top 10 filehost list.
1.Your site is not allowed on the most used 3x forum
2.The files of free users get removed very fast,even if they getting downloads.This is a big problem,because the uploaders are here to earn you money,not to finance your bussiness.
This is my example:
I have uploaded about 30gb data,and after two months i have.
k2s 26.4 gb
ultramegabit 2.84 gb

This is a big difference!
Its not hard to run a filehost,without upgrading your system.The only thing you need is always delete old files to have space for new uploads.If you change this things,your filehost will fly on the top of this industry.

Please, can you tell us when we will be able to upload again?
I mean when this hardware upgrade will be finished?
because it has been more than 1 day

thank you
you can upload right now, with local, or remote upload and zoom. FTP is the last to be completed and should be completed for the US FTP servers right now in a few hours. EU/NL tomorrow. It's not so easy to add 50 new servers (over 1 Petabyte of space). It won't be happening in 1 day. Sorry to disappoint some of you. Also, the new API we've written will be released soon, and is already in use by some of our top affiliates. We'll keep you updated.

Does ultramegabit have a daily download limit for premium members?
no we don't kind sir.

Last edited:
@UMB Support plz fix this problem as soon as possible

all uploaded files corrupt, new also

my users complain, cannot download any file from umb

404 File not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back