Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard refresh, and clear your cache for your files not copying problem.

As for adding the ftp servers, we have said many times, that the files will not be instantly activated, they will still need to be copied to our US boxes. Which goes about 30MB/s. We added these to convenience all the users who will not pay for a correct tool (USA RDP) to use to earn with us. We are hosted in the USA. Our servers are in a top US Datacenter.
So, if you would have simply bought a US RDP which we recommended 20 or 30 times in this thread already, you would not be complaining. Seem's if you try to help out the affiliates, they will still find something else to complain about.

Of course the remote upload would be slow if you're remoting from a overseas host, as it still needs to come to USA.
Our site is not slow, and infact, we just did a major network infrastructure upgrade, and moved all of our servers / racks, and upgraded our switch. We have 0 load on our webserver, and database servers, and we have no bandwidth limit, so the slowness you're reporting could be on your end. Or it could be you noticed some slowness / response from your PC, as the filemanager all loads from your local machine.

I just rented rdp based in u.s.a ..........

3xfdemb23erh8ux8owg8.jpg

zoom and web-upload the same speed (700kb/s) ..........

there is no difference with rdp NL!

please let explanation.

Hard refresh, and clear your cache for your files not copying problem.

As for adding the ftp servers, we have said many times, that the files will not be instantly activated, they will still need to be copied to our US boxes. Which goes about 30MB/s. We added these to convenience all the users who will not pay for a correct tool (USA RDP) to use to earn with us. We are hosted in the USA. Our servers are in a top US Datacenter.
So, if you would have simply bought a US RDP which we recommended 20 or 30 times in this thread already, you would not be complaining. Seem's if you try to help out the affiliates, they will still find something else to complain about.

Of course the remote upload would be slow if you're remoting from a overseas host, as it still needs to come to USA.
Our site is not slow, and infact, we just did a major network infrastructure upgrade, and moved all of our servers / racks, and upgraded our switch. We have 0 load on our webserver, and database servers, and we have no bandwidth limit, so the slowness you're reporting could be on your end. Or it could be you noticed some slowness / response from your PC, as the filemanager all loads from your local machine.

3xfdemb23erh8ux8owg8.jpg

please let explanation.

I left UMB, untill they fix speed issue on both zoom/FTP(incorrect password on NL ftp server still now),
zoom only 600-800 KB/s lolz, worst speed ever file-host...(we know UMB US server, no need to reiterate it>but I was working before when we got some NL/EU server, was nice speed>5-50 MB/s on UK/NL RDP, now 3 months over no improvement on speed)
I use now alternative.
between, it is nice host on payment, whenever you reach 10 USD, it will be done automatically...
thanks.

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/169337-114.html#post1899409
and NL/DE both FTP show me incorrect passwords, after testing both DE/NL FTP... lolz

3xfdemb23erh8ux8owg8.jpg

please let explanation.

I left UMB, untill they fix speed issue on both zoom/FTP(incorrect password on NL ftp server still now),
zoom only 600-800 KB/s lolz, worst speed ever file-host...(we know UMB US server, no need to reiterate it>but I was working before when we got some NL/EU server, was nice speed>5-50 MB/s on UK/NL RDP, now 3 months over no improvement on speed)
I use now alternative.
between, it is nice host on payment, whenever you reach 10 USD, it will be done automatically...
thanks.

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/169337-114.html#post1899409
and NL/DE both FTP show me incorrect passwords, after testing both DE/NL FTP... lolz

I'm angry because I rented rdp USA, I just threw my money, I now have on their shoulders an unnecessary expense, I rented rdp USA, only to upload files umb.

during rush hour traffic data, NL SERVER is USELESS because we need 2 hours to get data in the USA!

for your problem:
did you try to change your FTP password?

no, I don't change password, I am not ftp uploader but use zoom few weeks ago when i heard of UMB added NL/EU server and getting same speed on 600-700 KB/s

Never rent USA RDP for this (speceial One)host.... most of provider here NL based and I am enjoying very much other host speed on zoom/ftp.

OFFtopic: my all other host give me over 60 MB/s constantly...

Last edited:
When choosing a USA DC, I tend to find out where the fileservers are hosted and get a box within the same area, perhaps those having bad speeds could try doing the same. Probably need to do a cost analysis to find out if you will make a profit from sales etc.

Hello UMB Support , please tell us if your code has changed , Cannot Upload to you since your update , seems your ftp Has changed that is this?

USA FTP server is still us1.upload.ultramegabit.com
they have added servers in several other countries.

If you log into your UMB account and go to the file manager you can click on the FTP button at the top and see the details for connecting to the FTP server of your choice.

hello , for me ftp have problem since update , was ftp.ultramegabit.com (with username/pass) doest work anymore :(

Maybe READ what other members try to tell you ....

USA FTP server is still us1.upload.ultramegabit.com
they have added servers in several other countries.

If you log into your UMB account and go to the file manager you can click on the FTP button at the top and see the details for connecting to the FTP server of your choice.

maybe but my upload error is "
http://ftp..ultramegabit.com/web/addCurl error: Couldn't resolve host 'ftp..ultramegabit.com'
Could not connect to host:
http://ftp..ultramegabit.com/web/add " Seems to be different of what you speak

us1.upload.ultramegabit.com

why it take at this time almost every day more then 2 min !! thats site opens ??

what time is that?

we can't control speed unfortunately coming from other datacenters in the NL or UK to USA. It has nothing to do with us, so I don't know what you expect us to do. We're not moving our site nor company to NL. Maybe you shouldve tested your RDP? If it's hosted in a site like FDC, do you really expect fast speeds? We have many affiliates who use US RDP and report 80MB/s +, and our own RDP which we use for testing purposes which also give same type of speeds. They're still working with us, and making great sales, and continuing to pay for their RDP, so I assume that there is a difference from using the correct tool for the job.

3xfdemb23erh8ux8owg8.jpg

please let explanation.

I use now alternative.
thanks.

so, you rented a US RDP, but are still uploading to the NL/EU servers? Is this what you're saying?
I use now alternative.
thanks.

I'm angry because I rented rdp USA, I just threw my money, I now have on their shoulders an unnecessary expense, I rented rdp USA, only to upload files umb.

during rush hour traffic data, NL SERVER is USELESS because we need 2 hours to get data in the USA!

for your problem:
did you try to change your FTP password?

no, I don't change password, I am not ftp uploader but use zoom few weeks ago when i heard of UMB added NL/EU server and getting same speed on 600-700 KB/s

Never rent USA RDP for this (speceial One)host.... most of provider here NL based and I am enjoying very much other host speed on zoom/ftp.

OFFtopic: my all other host give me over 60 MB/s constantly...

Zoom will still use our USA servers, the NL/DE servers are for FTP only. We've stated this already.

maybe but my upload error is "
http://ftp..ultramegabit.com/web/addCurl error: Couldn't resolve host 'ftp..ultramegabit.com'
Could not connect to host:
http://ftp..ultramegabit.com/web/add " Seems to be different of what you speak

Well, that's an invalid URL, and that's why you're getting that error. If you knew curl, you'd know how to get the correct url that you should be using. Have your coder who wrote that script for you update your script, as that url hasn't been valid for sometime.

I'll give you a little help though

us2.upload.ultramegabit.com

our back end changes frequently as we upgrade and scale our network, hard coding URLS will just end in sorrow, until we officially support an API there is no hard coded URL you can upload to you will have to UPDATE your scripts EVERYTIME we make a change. it is not our responsibility to inform you of any changes that are required to operate the site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
so, if your script suddenly stops working, then have your coders UPDATE YOUR SCRIPTS.

Last edited:
Sorry. It seems a database error has occurred
This error has been reported to our developers

I can`t enter my data into affiliate program

PM me your username, and a screenshot of the error, and what it is your doing when you get that error. thanks.

Mw5N3BP.png

Screenshot of a US RDP FTP upload to our US FTP Server.
A lot faster than the 800KB/s that is claimed from some affiliates

hrTUmxw.png

Screenshot of a US RDP FTP upload to one of our DE FTP Servers.
We know it's not the fastest, but this has been done as a convenience for the people who do not wish to purchase a US RDP Server.

We put these DE/NL FTP servers in place to help affiliates who don't want to buy US RDP's, and have stated, it will not be instantly activated, as it still has to transfer back to us, but some people here are still complaining, even though we've done this to help you guys out.

So what we're saying for the last time we hope, is that, if you want to earn with us, and experience the fastest uploads, please use an RDP in the USA before complaining about any speed issues you may have. Our site is in the USA, and unfortunately, we CANNOT control the speed of incoming files from RDP's or remote servers that are not located in the US. When you buy or rent an US RDP please do a test before purchasing, and use a quality RDP located in a quality datacenter.

thank you.

any chance we'll be able to delete folders? it just gives a 404 error when you try and delete folders. :(

We have just fixed this problem for you. Please do a hard refresh. Apologies, we're working on many things at UMB, including a whole new filemanager coming out in a few weeks, and notice some quick fixes we can implement on small things, sometimes they get past without being fully tested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back