Status
Not open for further replies.
click the button in campaigns, and we will see if you can promote pps.

Due to the request of many uploaders having EU or NL RDP's, we have ordered 6 FTP Servers. 3 in NL, and 3 in Germany(DE). Hopefully this will help you guys out. Since many of you don't want to buy a US RDP for what reason is unknown to me. :)
Just a note though. When uploading through FTP that is not US, your files will not be instantly activated. As the files still need to transfer back to US from those FTP servers. So we will be implementing a queue system on those servers, so to keep up with the TB's of data uploaded daily. We will let you know when they come online.

We know there are a lot of other hosts to work with,and we're glad you're working with us. We're also happy to welcome all the new recent PPS affiliates who are earning xx,xxx monthly. We hope you like those weekly payouts, we're not a new host, and we know how to run a business. Good to have you, and we're glad that you are working with us, and wish all of you all lots of luck and prosperity!

Last edited:
Is using FTP servers in EU faster after all ?

I mean, the files have to go (probably via FTP) to UMB servers in US and that process is most likely not faster than if uploaders uploaded directly to UMB US FTP.

Is using FTP servers in EU faster after all ?

I mean, the files have to go (probably via FTP) to UMB servers in US and that process is most likely not faster than if uploaders uploaded directly to UMB US FTP.

my point exactly. But people keep complaining every day that they want the EU servers back, since they don't want to get the correct tool for the job. And we're here to try to make things easier for affiliates, so, we'll give them what they want.

Please add NL servers ASAP.

sorry, but I really must LOL at your post, being that I just addressed that issue literally 3 posts above yours. =] Sorry. LOL again. Sorry ROFL.

ok. I'm done. :)

Also, seems many debrid, and premium link generator sites are pretty upset these days, as we've come up with a way to identify them quite rapidly, even if they do buy a whole subnet of ip's. It's a great income generator though, as when you cancel it, you let them sign up a new premium account, and let it run for a few hours, then block that one, then let it run one day, then block that one. lol Quite amazing how many of them are out there though. :)

BTW, if any of you other filehosts would like to swap IP's of these guys, PM me, and we can exchange debrid IP's and premium link generator sites.

Last edited:
I cant upload anything through the main site or US FTP since yesterday around 1800 EST.
problem is being investigated.

As for paypal delay, we really don't know what to say. Paypal seems to be taking the full 5 days for deposits, when it usually takes 3.

may I ask why sometime sold a premium account but the ref link is blank?

I was on ppd program.

ref link may be blank, because they cut and paste the url into the browser, which wouldn't give you a ref link.

I cant upload anything through the main site or US FTP since yesterday around 1800 EST.

spc, can you try again? As we've tried web upload, and FTP upload, and it's fine. Can you elaborate with the message you're receiving?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back