Status
Not open for further replies.
From last night remote upload Does not work with me
from my premium rapidleech or from my premium uptobox

when upload any file , give me file in Bytes

here is the proof sir using google chrome...getting complain about this for two days already and this what i noticed..

browsers.JPG

sir still getting report about error in captcha browser issue...i can only recommend to switch browser but i don't know if they will follow

please fix

not a mermer from umb not replying on skype been trying for 3 days remote upload is not working

files take forever to process umb is gone he would of replied would suggest stop uploading to umb

sir still getting report about error in captcha browser issue...i can only recommend to switch browser but i don't know if they will follow

please fix
we cannot replicate the issue with chrome. We've tested it on 3 different versions, and it works every time.

not a mermer from umb not replying on skype been trying for 3 days remote upload is not working

files take forever to process umb is gone he would of replied would suggest stop uploading to umb
We're real people too, with families, and like to enjoy some family time on the weekend as you all do. Remote upload clearly states on the button it's offline for upgrades, to try again tonight.

Will you Add Germany in the group A?
Not at the moment, as there are not many sales from germany to our host yet. If that changes, then we will. Maybe start promoting some german traffic, and if it converts to sales, we will move it.

how can i request payout ??
please read page one.

How can I order my files by name or size or creation date ?
will be able to do that in the next few days.

we cannot replicate the issue with chrome. We've tested it on 3 different versions, and it works every time.

i'm not going to report the issue sir if i didn't receive emails about it saying that the captcha box is really not appearing on chrome like whats in the screen shot..i tried it too (3 different umb links) and the result is also the same..no captcha box just the timer

and also is there a problem with the ftp? because after successful upload the files is not showing up in the directory...is it also affected by this answer?

Remote upload clearly states on the button it's offline for upgrades, to try again tonight.

regards

Remote upload still not working , please update then message at your site

and not still check tonight for remote upload.....

why all those lies ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back