Status
Not open for further replies.
To All The Uploaders
Note: There arnt many companies that give good rates for Japan so if a site increases the tier then they will be in a huge loss :)

hello. Is it true that if you are a PPS affiliate you get your pay out every month and if you are a PPD affiliate you get paid out every week?
Right now I see
Total Earnings
Available Earnings
Partial Payout
Total

Is Total Earnings the amount I have made but has not yet been approved? After the " total earnings" get approved will it show up under Available Earnings?

Thank you.

someone else is having problems uploading with ZOOM? :whistling:

edit: maybe its me. i was trying to upload files already present, with same name and same size but different MD5, Its possible?

Last edited:
I'm having trouble sorting my files by name and to save them in folders. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using firefox

For guys who have been working with umb, I have some questions before moving my files over.

1) How is the upload speed? Zoom? FTP?
2) How is the download speed for free users?
3) How is the download count? Do they count all downloads like fileserve.com or they have limitation like uploaded.net (1 download per IP every 24 hrs and 1 download per account for premium every 24 hrs). Also, is the download count accurate?
4) Is the payment consistent? No delay?
5) How reliable is the website? Is it up all the time or there's lots of downtime?

Sorry for asking so many questions. I have lots of files so I need to be sure before making my move. Thanks! :)

upload is great by ftp free speed is 110kbs umb doesent count all countrys but they pay up to 3p for a file from us which is best rate then all the rest many people got paid without delay every week website always online and umb script is fully protected against ddos attack

anyone facing uploading problem today via zoom ? any of your script etcthe uploading is not working , showing the below error ....Error: Download link not found!

something wrong with this forum, in quoting, it is not quoting correctly...

uploading from zoom is failing >_

We have e-mailed the developer of zoom for him to fix the program. Still awaiting a response. Maybe if a bunch of you guys go post on his forum, he will fix the problem faster.

upload is great by ftp free speed is 110kbs umb doesent count all countrys but they pay up to 3p for a file from us which is best rate then all the rest many people got paid without delay every week website always online and umb script is fully protected against ddos attack

we pay every country mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back