Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that if you are a PPS affiliate you get your pay out every month and if you are a PPD affiliate you get paid out every week?

Is it true that if you are a PPS affiliate you get your pay out every month and if you are a PPD affiliate you get paid out every week?

No, that is not true. I don't know where you heard this from. But sales take 7 days to move from pending to an approved sale.

anything changed on ump script???? I cant upload through my app from last 2days

yes, our uploading process has changed.

My account is premium but today i can not use the remote uploader
Please add ul.to into one remote uploader
Thank you!

Last edited:
I just signed up as an affiliate and can't seem to upload using zoom. When I tried to upload using FTP, the password field is always blank even though I reset it at my profile page. How do I upload now?

what happen 4 days i cannot upload any thing

if you are trying to upload from zoom, there is a problem with it. The developer says he's updating it to support our site. Try downloading the latest version.

do u count multiple download?

yes. we count the ip 3 times. The initial count is 100% of the commission, subsequent 2 counts, are a % of that 100% commission.

I just signed up as an affiliate and can't seem to upload using zoom. When I tried to upload using FTP, the password field is always blank even though I reset it at my profile page. How do I upload now?
password field being blank should be fixed now, you can generate a new password for ftp in your profile as well.

**UPDATE regarding remote upload**
Seems the host Ryushare has blocked users from ultramegabit to use their premium accounts, to transfer their files to our host. So, if you see it's not working from ryushare, there is your reason.

Last edited:
I change my rdp to get speed of upload and now almost week for me that i upload nothing and downloads are getting low :(

I don't know what to do, please fix the upload problem, the eu ftps have still that upload error problem too, along with zoom (problem).

Yes, they counted the ip 3 times, but the second and third times are nothing if Raw+1 means the second time.
$0.0000 Raw+2
$0.0001 Raw+1
$0.0010 Unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back