Status
Not open for further replies.
please pm username. Also, new filemanager is almost complete, with exporting links the way you guys asked for, and a lot faster optimized ajax, search feature, sub folders, and some new exciting features. Hopefully should be done by monday.

If paypal deposit isn't in tonight, it will be by monday. There was a delay in funding paypal this week. FYI.

as umb said your username be a help so umb can check stats ive never had a problem with getting paid for downloads sometimes over countrys I don't get paid but when uk us downloads I make it up umb has best rates no over file hoster will pay you 3pfrom us

@umb pm me mate slight problem with eu1 ftp uploaded 2 files hasent appeared
Please pm me the problem. Thank you.

Last edited:
@ PCH ,

Its auto, just make your payment method ok and provide your id in your account, they will deduct auto till Monday's night. and send you the next week.

File is currently pending

We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while

This all hole day at WEEKEND :( :( :(

File is currently pending

We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while

This all hole day at WEEKEND :( :( :(
It was for about 2 hours yesterday as we're doing some backend thing's on the new filemanager that will be released any time. Anyhow, problem is fixed.

Thanks

I am trying to submit a ticket but the ticket doesn't get created...
can you respond with the message you get? and pm me your username?

Thanks.

oh my god!

guys do not worry that your money arrives!

ps
remember that this "great Host" is one of the few, perhaps the only one who deserves respect!
without naming names I want to remind you that there are cheaters host or in the best case they pay you after 60+ days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back