Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys not read the previous post? Like seriously. I said there was a delay with the deposit, and it would be deposited monday into your accounts. It's Monday, and like I said, it's deposited in your account. Why can't you be so vocal and post thanks for every payment we've sent? Jeeeeeeeez!

hi..,

monday almost over in every part of world

last week pp payments not received till now

any news ?? pls update
you're always one of the first one, to come in and do this, why don't you ever post thanks for payments?

thanks for payment UMB...

^^

no probs...

even though u said some delay in payments earlier... as an affiliate its our right to ask regarding payment...isn't it ??

i've not screamed like others...i asked only at the correct time

when everything is right with any host or regarding anything...nobody comment... why should i ??

only when something wrong... everybody comment...the whole world is like this...u and me not an exception

thank you

page one, or the about tab in the affiliate section.

don't mean to argue, but you ask the question, when an update was already given. I said monday the deposits will be there, and monday they were. At least let the timeframe which someone has given expire, before coming and causing a panic. It's not necessary.

thanks for payment UMB...

^^

no probs...

even though u said some delay in payments earlier... as an affiliate its our right to ask regarding payment...isn't it ??

i've not screamed like others...i asked only at the correct time

when everything is right with any host or regarding anything...nobody comment... why should i ??

only when something wrong... everybody comment...the whole world is like this...u and me not an exception

thank you

I am new to Ultramegabit.
I couldn't where to set my payout account and see how much I earned. Would someone like to tell me about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back