Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a small 2hr delay, as there was an extreme amount of uploads today, a lot of new affiliates. the whole queue has been processed. No need to panic everybody. :)

i uploaded small 10 MB file...more than 3 hours gone

File is currently pending

We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while

already commented the same some 7 days ago

u replied.... some optimization settings on the server your files were placed on

the same problem arising every 8 days once...

pls fix the errors and issue

all my uploaded files today rather few hrs ago show file under processing for several hrs

what to do ??

i sent u PM...pls check and reply

You can now earn 10% of any initial sale generated from your site. To have your site approved, please open a ticket in your profile, and indicate your site, we will give you information on how to verify your site.

I am creating a new affiliate account, but cannot see webmoney payout option, I thought you support webmoney now?

I'm having the coder look into it when he awakens.

Just from a quick glance, it looks like you were one of the affiliates who was issued a double payment in february, then the payout was deducted from you in march which put you into a negative. I believe I've answered this question to you before on another forum or via a email or ticket.

Last edited:
where is affiliate section ??? i want to sign up when i try to sign up then simple pop up comes up nothing else and please give me affiliate registration page where i can see my affiliate and sign up from that link>>>>

waiting for response

I can't seem to be able to send a support ticket. Someone else having this problem?
Oh yeah, I'm trying to activate the affiliate features in my account, so if anyone knows how to do it, it could save me from having to send a ticket to UMB.

Do you shaving like rapidgator and other filehosts? :)
Yes we shaving.
Come on. give a serious question, and get a serious answer.

where is affiliate section ??? i want to sign up when i try to sign up then simple pop up comes up nothing else and please give me affiliate registration page where i can see my affiliate and sign up from that link>>>>

waiting for response
There is a link on the bottom of the page, it reads 'Affiliates' click that to begin.

I can't seem to be able to send a support ticket. Someone else having this problem?
Oh yeah, I'm trying to activate the affiliate features in my account, so if anyone knows how to do it, it could save me from having to send a ticket to UMB.
There is a link on the bottom of the page, it reads 'Affiliates' click that to begin.

Hi! UMB
What's download speed for free users ?
Thanks!
Read page 1 of this post please.

Thanks!

Well, I tried that but to no avail. I'll write the ticket I tried to send via the support form here.
I joined the site via the homepage and now, when I click the "Start earning here" button at the "Affiliates" page, I'm sent the affiliate page correctly, but whenever I go to "Campaigns" it just says that I'm not participating in any campaign and I don't see anywhere I can go to start participating in one or whatever it has to be done.
It says that my accounts status is BASIC Affiliate but my files have been downloaded 374 times (according to the earning summary table, according to the info at the top of the affiliate page, it says my files were served 443 times) and, even in the worst case scenario (all files were downloaded by D tier countries), I believe that this should earn me at least $0,01, but my account is still zeroed. Considering that one of my files is in the second file size tier, I find it hard to believe that the affiliate feature is working. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back