Status
Not open for further replies.
are you jokeing im getting 20mbit by ftp to ultramegabit

Same, it one of fastest ftp out there.

Btw. is there a way to sort links by name in txt export ?
Because even if I sort them in file manager, I get files in creation date order when exported.

@UP

Have some patience, he will answer ;)

hi..,

even though u r saying multiple count is on

i still feel the earnings r very low rather same irrespective of single count or multiple count

also i've found something strange

some of my files showing over 1000-2000 downloads...but earnings not moved a single cent

and it happens previously before u implement multiple count

i sent u PM...pls check and reply

Last edited:
I upload some file yesterday and now I see"
File not available
We're sorry. This file is currently unavailable."

Probably a lot of my file is unavailable and I have small earnings...Fix IT!

All file Upload from FTP is unavailable:

"File is currently pending
We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while"

What is wrong?

Last edited:
h..,

automatic PP payment not received this week till now... :( whats goin on ??

pls reply about the issues regarding download,count and payment

Last edited:
h..,

automatic PP payment not received this week till now... :( whats goin on ??

pls reply about the issues regarding download,count and payment
It's Friday our time is 9:18PM. We deposit funds on fridays.

I upload some file yesterday and now I see"
File not available
We're sorry. This file is currently unavailable."

Probably a lot of my file is unavailable and I have small earnings...Fix IT!

All file Upload from FTP is unavailable:

"File is currently pending
We're sorry. This file is still in queue for processing, check back in a while"

What is wrong?
Problem is fixed. You uploaded at a time while the site was being worked on. Apologies.

hi..,

even though u r saying multiple count is on

i still feel the earnings r very low rather same irrespective of single count or multiple count

also i've found something strange

some of my files showing over 1000-2000 downloads...but earnings not moved a single cent

and it happens previously before u implement multiple count

i sent u PM...pls check and reply
Multiple count is turned on. If you see no improvement on your earnings, then I have to say, that your traffic source is of very low quality/volume. There are plenty of affiliates earning great money with us. Maybe you need to find out a host which pays more for the type of traffic that you send?
As for some of your files showing over 1000-2000 downloads in your file manager, this can be for a number of reasons. Don't use your file manager for comparing your stats, as it's inaccurate and counts every download unique or non-unique. Complete, or non-complete. We've stated this before. The reason your probably seeing high counts, and not high counts in the real stats, is because of your users using download managers, which bang the files with a bunch of connections.
You can see all of your transactions if you click on the transactions menu in your affiliate profile. This will show you every cent you've earned from every download.

Last edited:
$0.0004 at GERMANY at multiple download seriosly?:|? come on man ,with him or without him all the same is....:)) 1000 multiple downloads for 0.4$ :)).Anyway good luck ,with compared to another sites you work hard for us ;)

Last edited:
sorry for my english , i say raw downloads for germany 0.0004$? it's very very very low earnings for 1000 raws downloads we earn 0.4$.. i have traffic only germany and US and with this system stats don't change anything for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back