UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no payment for me :facepalm:

Seems like they are just paying a few random payments,

Still haven't received any payments and no reply on skype, what a waste of time.

Last edited:
well, i finally got paid. uploadto.us took out payment 04/12/2014, i finally go it 24/12/2014. since 04/12/2014, they took out a payment on 17/12/2014. but i get an email saying the took out a different amount. roughly 10% lower then my Uploadto.us account states. WHY!!!! are we being shaved from payments????

Also tried to message on Skype, never heard from Skype or the support tickets.

well, i finally got paid. uploadto.us took out payment 04/12/2014, i finally go it 24/12/2014. since 04/12/2014, they took out a payment on 17/12/2014. but i get an email saying the took out a different amount. roughly 10% lower then my Uploadto.us account states. WHY!!!! are we being shaved from payments????
?
Also tried to message on Skype, never heard from Skype or the support tickets.
when did you get paid and what payment method was it ?
I have had 3 payments marked as paid and haven't received anything, all 3 were requested via paypal.

It turns out the problem was not uploadto.us' fault, they had sent the payments but my account was hacked so payemnts were sent to the person who hacked my account. I am continuing my work with uploadto.us as I have spoken to the owner and he has been a great help and I look forward to getting all my future payments.

Last edited:
so has anyone received an answer from support requests or know of a way to contact the current owners??
or should we simply consider this service although still functioning to be virtually dead or in its death throws?

Affiliate credits held <---- this is from last June. When do we get paid out this amount? March 31, 2015 ???

i have a message from UPLOADTO admin in my account dated 9:03pm October 3rd 2014

"This caused some panic to our bank and left them no choice but to put a hold on our funds for 180 days, as they want to be safe that all of our transactions are not fraudulent. Although there was a hold on these funds we are still able to run the site, and are working hard on getting everything back to normal."
"Our solution we have come up with is to continue payments of all new sales at our new payout schedule which will be on the 1st, and the 15th. Unfortunately to continue working with the affiliate program you will have to agree to wait 180 days to receive your funds on hold in one complete payment, in order to make any new commissions, and be paid out for the new sales."

180 later is approximately March 31st 2015

Last edited:
They're probably having problems with their payment processor.
I've used hosts before that have been cut off and it can take months to resolve, or worse.

Affiliate credits held <---- this is from last June. When do we get paid out this amount? March 31, 2015 ???

i have a message from UPLOADTO admin in my account dated 9:03pm October 3rd 2014

"Our solution we have come up with is to continue payments of all new sales at our new payout schedule which will be on the 1st, and the 15th. Unfortunately to continue working with the affiliate program you will have to agree to wait 180 days to receive your funds on hold in one complete payment, in order to make any new commissions, and be paid out for the new sales."

180 later is approximately March 31st 2015

Dude, just come on, they are even not paying the recent funds, who knows they will pay the frozen one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back