Ultier.com-Xeon E3-1230,32GB RAM,1Gbit,6GBPS SAS,500GB,Encod,RDP from $12(NL/UK/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested a demo account and here is my review of the service :

1- account creation time : Great
2- Preinstalled applications : Very Good
3- Speed : i tried torrents , i downloaded 8MB download and 8MB upload , which is very good.

will purchase an account for sure from Ultier specially because the speed of response to any questions or help.

I requested a demo account and here is my review of the service :

1- account creation time : Great
2- Preinstalled applications : Very Good
3- Speed : i tried torrents , i downloaded 8MB download and 8MB upload , which is very good.

will purchase an account for sure from Ultier specially because the speed of response to any questions or help.

Thanks for the review . We appreciate it .We will strive to provide quality service :)

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
Ultier Team

i cant login server and ur site down also. whats going on ?

Me too,can't login ,and no boddy fix it, always like that

I just accessed their site without any issue, check your end or perhaps try using GoogleDNS.

here the people says that the ticket is answered in minutes but i must to wait hours for a answer.... right now i can't connect to my rdp :S and the livechat is offline

Did you create a ticket for your issue?

Do you realize you can be given a infraction or ban if you have points already for asking for support in a web hosting sales thread.

Strange..My Server is up and running mate..Live support is online now as i see .

BTW:I advise you all to not talk about support here as i was given an infraction due to this..My bad!! Thanks mods for guidance,,I will always use ticket henceforth...

Strange..My Server is up and running mate..Live support is online now as i see .

BTW:I advise you all to not talk about support here as i was given an infraction due to this..My bad!! Thanks mods for guidance,,I will always use ticket henceforth...

Thanks for your vouch mate. We appreciate it :)

25% one time Discount to our next 15 clients.Promotion code
769TXC2ARO
Book your slots now :)

Regards
Ultier Team

Hi Friend, is possible Send me demo for UK Encoder - UK Encoder - 1 ?

Is it possible you let me install 2 programs or or give me admin access.

Programs: FormatFactory, Easy Real Media Tools.

I would test the time encode ..

Thank you.

Hi Friend, is possible Send me demo for UK Encoder - UK Encoder - 1 ?

Is it possible you let me install 2 programs or or give me admin access.

Programs: FormatFactory, Easy Real Media Tools.

I would test the time encode ..

Thank you.

Hello
Thanks for your interest in our services.
I have PM'd you the demo for Encoder -1
Yes we will install these programs for you . Admin access can be provided on a permanent basis from Encoder-2 plans onwards.

I just paid for a UK Nano plan and waiting for the order to go
through. I will report back and see how things perform.

Thanks for your interest in our services. We would surely love to have your feedback.

25% one time Discount still valid.Promotion code. Book your slots quickly
769TXC2ARO

Regards
Ultier Team

Stay away from this company.

Why? I am using their services from some time now and they never gave me a chance to even complaint getting disappointed is a No chance. Contact their support team man if you have some issues they reply all tickets in 5 minutes and support chat is like online always.......

Why? I am using their services from some time now and they never gave me a chance to even complaint getting disappointed is a No chance. Contact their support team man if you have some issues they reply all tickets in 5 minutes and support chat is like online always.......

Hello
Thanks for the vouch mate. We appreciate it. :)

Regards
Ultier Team

Hello Gevin,

Need a demo for NL-RDP-Mini..

I need it for public trackers wont seed much.. Public torrents allowed rite ??

Do u have Indian Bank Wire Tranfer as a mode of payment ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back