Ultier.com-Xeon E3-1230,32GB RAM,1Gbit,6GBPS SAS,500GB,Encod,RDP from $12(NL/UK/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
paid for uk encoder 1 plan
Order Number: 6088151766

Hello
Thanks for ordering our services. It should be activated very soon :)

New Servers Deployed. Hurry up and book your slots :)

25% one time Discount to our next 5 clients.Promotion code 769TXC2ARO
10% Recurring for our Encoder Plans for next 5 clients. Promotion code 62M5SIQPHE
Hurry up and book your slots now :)

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
Ultier Team

Hi Gevin, any reason why I get logged off after a while from running the RDP? I minimize for like 1-3 hour and it signs me off.

EDIT: I also agree with schranzhans, firefox gets lagged/stucked for about 5-15 seconds then it loads (on UK RDP)

Also, I find when IDM starts downloading bulk links it starts to lag/freeze the IDM program for atleast a minute, then it resumes... :|

Last edited:
Hi Gevin, any reason why I get logged off after a while from running the RDP? I minimize for like 1-3 hour and it signs me off.

EDIT: I also agree with schranzhans, firefox gets lagged/stucked for about 5-15 seconds then it loads (on UK RDP)

Also, I find when IDM starts downloading bulk links it starts to lag/freeze the IDM program for atleast a minute, then it resumes... :|

Hello
I am sorry for your issues but does this look like a support thread to you? How are we supposed to solve your issues when you post here without providing us your credentials.
I would also like to enquire as to why you would be downloading links in a bulk? Links should be download 4-5 at a time,allowing them to finish before starting new ones.Please contact us via support tickets/emails and we would be more than glad to help you out.

NL Encoder 1 is slow as fuc*ing hell
Firefox stucks every 5seconds
transferspeed of about 400kb/s from one folder to another
wtf?!

Hello
Please refrain from using abusive words. We would be glad to resolve any issues you might be facing if you just ticket us/email us at support[at]ultier.com(from your registered email address) . Thats not very hard is it?

Regards
Ultier Team

Last edited:
I use their services and don't find any problem with them and if i have any,i always open a support ticket and they resolve it.I suggest you do the same Thanks.. :)

Hello
I am sorry for your issues but does this look like a support thread to you? How are we supposed to solve your issues when you post here without providing us your credentials.
I would also like to enquire as to why you would be downloading links in a bulk? Links should be download 4-5 at a time,allowing them to finish before starting new ones.Please contact us via support tickets/emails and we would be more than glad to help you out.

Oh yeah, keep forgetting. Lol, sorry. will contact support there.
BTW: I didn't mean 10-20 downloads at once, i mean when you add them to the IDM list and download them 2-5 at a time it lags crazy for long

Hello , i Tested a EU RDP and was super-fast ,nice quality and the custom support is fat responding and solving tickets .Very good price/ quality service

Hello , i Tested a EU RDP and was super-fast ,nice quality and the custom support is fat responding and solving tickets .Very good price/ quality service

Hello
Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it :)

Regards
Ultier Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back