Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you decreased the free unregistered download speed to 50 KB/s, before the speed was 150 KB/s, and you increased the waiting time for free download users, please put it like before.

Last edited:
hey man increase the free unregistered download speed to 150 kbs or 200 kbs, this is a very good filehost but you need to increase a bit the free download speed.

Goodbye and please increase the download speed , i love ur file host man.

:):):)

100 kbs is fine the bad it's the only 1 gb a day unregistered can download, 2 gb would be acceptable
I remember Zapu said once their cc paygateway would be available they would give a better service and it seems theres the option now where users can buy premium without use a reseller

Last edited:
i think 150 or 200 kbs is very good, because now the speed for unregistered users is 50 kbs, man increase the speed to 150 or 200 kbs

Hi, the storage space for premium is only 3TB.
Could you please offer more space for premium member?

Paid Premium members have no cap. Some of the FREE premium passes we gave out have a cap.

We are also testing different download speeds to see how it effects sales of premium passes.

Now the free unregistered download speed is 50 kb/s, please increase the free unregistered download speed to 150 KB/s or 200 KB/s, and you increeased the free unregistered waiting to 60 seconds, but this is not a problem, like i told you zapu increase the free download speed to 150 KB/s at least.

Last edited:
Yeah you have all the reason kong1, increase the unregistered download speed to 150 KBS, now it's only 50 KB/s i am i use only your filehost, and this speed it's very low, please increase it.

Hey zapulater my users are complaining because, when a download are finished, they need to wait some minutes to start the download again, the problem is , when the minutes ends appears again wait 60 seconds to download, but doesn't work because appears again wait 60 seconds to download , please fix this issue, and please increase the free download speed to free users, because my downloads are decreasing completely when you decreased the speed, and whit this problem.

I have the same problem of nihbez, and now my downloads seems are frozen because of this problem, zapu increase the download speed for free unregistered users to 100 KB/s or 150 KB/s, it's very low only 50 KB/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back