Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the new host is soon to be our old host! They are just the website host... not the file host so the files are all ok... but without the website you can't access anything... :139:

UPDATE: I'm working right now on moving the website to a new backup host.

OK we have moved the site... should be all good now. We're really sorry about the problem...

This is what the problematic host has reported:

We have escalated the case on Juniper as we didn't get a proper solution to a problem they seem to have never faced and affects both routers.

We won't be using them any longer!

Last edited:
Here a Dynamic Banner from me :)
ufoxbanner1.gif

Review

Have a nice day please could you increase the daily limit for downloading? I know that, but you need to get less and less people can afford to buy premium. I know of no one survey I did on my site.

please add other payment ! webmoney or moneybookers very good !

FIleparadox , junoclound , fileom ... webmoney payment

my paypal limited :(

Last edited:
The connection has been aborted

The connection to the server was canceled during the loading of the page.

The site may be unavailable or overloaded. Please try again in a few moments.
If you can not load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Hi guys,

We know about it.... it'll be fixed soon.

Update: Should be ok now... we're building a new super server that we'll be changing over too very soon.

Last edited:
Have a nice day, I have a problem - I wanted to extend a premium account and I accidentally clicked to create a new account, please we could do something about it? Thank you for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back