Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem still exist. The earning per download is around 0.0015. My files are over 201MB and traffic is from group D. According to the table files over 201MB in group D should earn 0.002 per download. The problem also occurred sometime in the past.

After add the new server, will you compensate anything for these days??

It happened to me too. My Traffic is specially from USA,Germany , France and GB But Uploading Like a Hell through Out the whole day I was even not authorised for 1 USD. While When I changed to other Host, Now Im earning atleast 8 USD for same download.

So I gave Up and switched to another Host.

Im a 8 Years Old Uploader and I know what is my worth too.

Its Not a Joke. Im serious.

giving you low ppd rates is not cheating you want high rates and have you sold any premium accounts I think not if zap was a scammer he wouldent pay loads of uploaders when a file host don't pay you no money then they are scammers

Yes is a cheater, because the table is completely different at the rates of the downloads, and he is cheating people showing the table of PPD whit these rates THAT ARE NOT REAL.

Last edited:
477 KB/sec = 3.8Mbps and this is too slow for you?

yes very slow because before your server problem i reach always betwen 40000 KB/Sec to 70000 kb/sec .

so since your server overload my earning decrase of 50% - 70% easily and speed for remote upload of 100% and i am not sure all come back like before .

I think you gain 0$ from premium now,so you decrease all but don't want tell us the truth

Last edited:
I've got over 1400 downloads today and the day still has 4 hours left. So I don't think the download speeds are your problem.

They aren't cheating anyone either.If anyone thinks they are being cheated just stfu and use a different host.No ones forcing you to use them.

Yes is a cheater, because the table is completely different at the rates of the downloads, and he is cheating people showing the table of PPD whit these rates THAT ARE NOT REAL.

I've been nothing but helpful to you... you have been on our system only 4 days and have only 16 files. How many PM's do you send me... like every 5 minutes demanding I fix your non existent problems now or else... look I don't take kindly to anyone threatening me and accusing us of scamming. You are the fist person I've ever kicked off of UFOX and the PPD club... Good bye!

One other thing about this guy... he 'thinks' 90% of his traffic was from Spain ... while we were seeing it coming from many other Latin countries too , like in South America.

Last edited:
They aren't cheating anyone either.If anyone thinks they are being cheated just stfu and use a different host.No ones forcing you to use them.

Exactly.... I sometimes think it's just some other competitor trying to make us look bad. But it's not going to work because people can see past the bull crap.

Last edited:
The problem still exist. The earning per download is around 0.0015. My files are over 201MB and traffic is from group D. According to the table files over 201MB in group D should earn 0.002 per download. The problem also occurred sometime in the past.

After add the new server, will you compensate anything for these days??

@ZAP

I still have this problem!! Please fix it soon!!!
You keep telling me your ervers are under an extreme load. I am wondering why this problem related with server problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back