Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zapu,
sorry but i don't remember...how many days for the payout?
the payout is every week, month or??

Like the guys posted above ... we pay you the same day when ever possible.

Creat Link download ---> GENERATING ---> very SLOW ...

Please Fix . it's decrease user download

Yes we know... we're just getting popular too quickly... I have 2 more servers on order... should be online in the next 24 hours. Each server will add 2Gbps more bandwidth and 32TB of storage. We're also having problems with one of the older servers RAID cards ... however we chose not to take this server off-line until we can safely move all its files to a new server... changing the RAID card can risk the loss of data and we don't want that!

Last edited:
other question....DMCA.
U delete the file..with anonymous signs or verification signs?
netload for exsample, delete with anonymous signs..and this is very bad!!

plzzzz check earning counting is wrong....check below table...

ufox.png

today i got 1 download and get 0.0003 means 0.3 dollar for 1000 downloads where is this rate in the table....you add india in group c but it is not counting according to table...

"YOU ARE CHEATING IN EARNING COUNTING"

I CHECK EVERY SINGLE DOWNLOAD AND IT'S EARNING.

Yes i have the same problem my files are over 701 MB and the 90 % of my traffic is from Spain , in the table appear 15 dls per 1000 downloads for files up to 701 MB for the group B, but he are counting 10 dls per 1000 downloads for the group B for files up to 701 MB.

Last edited:
ufox.png

today i got 1 download and get 0.0003 means 0.3 dollar for 1000 downloads where is this rate in the table....you add india in group c but it is not counting according to table...
"YOU ARE CHEATING IN EARNING COUNTING"
I CHECK EVERY SINGLE DOWNLOAD AND IT'S EARNING.

I think this rate is showing as 0.0003 instead of 0.00025
Capture.jpg

though I'm not sure about it, so lets wait for Zap to answer this issue :)

What was the IP, the file name, and size? PM me the info so I can check it out. Without all of the information it's impossible to know the real facts. I've seen this before and the person accusing us was always wrong...

ufox.png

OK... I dug into the logs and here it is... the IP was not Indian as I thought ... it was BB which is from Barbados. The payment was correct for this IP.
wrong.jpg

_

I have same problem with counting too!! Please FIX it!!!!

We had overloaded servers that last 2 days... this morning a new server was added... and later tonight another server will com online for a total of 12 file servers in our constellation.

Last edited:
Yes i have the same problem my files are over 701 MB and the 90 % of my traffic is from Spain , in the table appear 15 dls per 1000 downloads for files up to 701 MB for the group B, but he are counting 10 dls per 1000 downloads for the group B for files up to 701 MB.

Please check what is the problem zapu. I Sent you a PM Zapu.

Why you don't anSwer my PM Zapu?!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back