Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if this situation well be still no one want to upload to ufox, new table make 60% less earning and speed 30kB/s is horryble
Today I did not put one article on my site....
And all my friends uploaders on my site...
Today they are used other sites and did not put one Link ufox...
sorry but the rate is very poor and speed 30kp..!!!
today my uploaders used Sharefiles the rate 500-1023 MB €10 euro not USD (13,0507 USD), speed download 500kp/s for free and Download volume 10 gb per day.....and Many countries in the tire a...for exmp my countr italy..
==============
I was only ufox in all my news for support them but now I'm Sorry and I am forced to work with more than one filehosting at same time with ufox..

Premium users download speed is too slow
I tested only 200K
50K or less free users

speed for free users is now 30KB/s turbobit have better :) pls give 100KB/s for free users like was before, all hosts give 100-500KB/s for free users this is standard, normally speed

Guys,

The drop in free speed is due to a massive amount of free users that started to swamp us last night... I had to limit the speed to protect the system. This started to happen after we removed the file download limiter ... the limiter controls download flooding, which is most likely the cause... so it looks like we have to put back the file download limiter... and see how things work.

I'm going to make some changes now and we'll see if it works better.

@zapulat3r lastnite had well over 100 downloads so far only 1 download so far something is up ill be on bout 20 to 30 downloads now

Yes I'm looking into the problem... seem we have to put the file download limiter back on to control flooding or we'll end up with everyone having a problem.

today my uploaders used Sharefiles the rate 500-1023 MB €10 euro not USD (13,0507 USD), speed download 500kp/s for free and Download volume 10 gb per day.....and Many countries in the tire a...for exmp my countr italy..

What site is this? sharefile.com ?

try some uplokings rates, i used it before to try ufox coz you had better rates but now they are very low compere to them and to any other host if we see the average file size it's from 300 mb to 1 gb, and yea u pay $45 but for 2 gb files which Im sure only very a few guys upload files that big
just my 2 cents :)

try some uplokings rates, i used it before to try ufox coz you had better rates but now they are very low compere to them and to any other host if we see the average file size it's from 300 mb to 1 gb, and yea u pay $45 but for 2 gb files which Im sure only very a few guys upload files that big
just my 2 cents :)

who uploking.com ? I don't see any PPD program here.

who uploking.com ? I don't see any PPD program here.

SdFWOs06p.jpg

yes up $30 TIER A B C D
251 mb - 400MB $ 25 $19 $14 $4
401MB - 2000MB $ 30 $23 $18 $6

or even a bit lower up 401mb - 2000mb $25 like fileserve would be well accept it

Last edited:
looks like they are a really bad host for uploaders :P has already got banned in WJ in Oct 10, 2012 for not paying the uploaders :-= hahah
http://www.wjunction.com/136-file-h...-sharefiles-co-ran-away-did-not-pay-once.html
also read the last post of this thread, given by the Honorable Admin of WJ ;)
I do not use this site and This was just an example..but this Paying my uploaders More than once..
I've used rapidgator and uploaded an cyber...and I left these sites for ufox..
But now I have to go back to work with them .. are the most popular on my site and all world..
And I will use ufox with them...
After this rate Not enough to work only with ufox....
================
ZAPuLAT3R
Our PPD rates are still much better then theirs.
Ok thank u and Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back