Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploking started out really good and have since turned into the trash you just witnessed. Honestly, I personally would prefer that they reduce their rates and get rid of most of that junk they have going on.

I stopped using them a while back, and not because of script/server issues. But entirely because of all that crap downloaders have to go through now.

yeah and if we loose downloaders no money no sales doesent make it look good for the business but i think queenshare is worse like 100 pop up ads

Unregistered users who doesn't even want to bother with registering should get very little.

They are the leeches and most likely will never ever buy a premium.
There is really no point in wasting resources in accommodating these people.

People who do bother to register should naturally deserve more and are also people who may potentially buy premium.

Taiwan group D o_o
tQqeMtO.jpg

good bye Ufox!

Unregistered users who doesn't even want to bother with registering should get very little.

They are the leeches and most likely will never ever buy a premium.
There is really no point in wasting resources in accommodating these people.

People who do bother to register should naturally deserve more and are also people who may potentially buy premium.

[FONT=&quot]You’re absolutely right… I couldn’t agree with you more. The ones that do register are more likely to buy there is no question about it...[/FONT]

PPD UFOX rate not good :(

UPLOKING have rate better

I post 2 link UFOX and UPLOKING . UpLoking made money better :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back