Status
Not open for further replies.
remote is fine ive remoted from uploaded at 60mbit as you can see screenshoot recheck your login details

Untitled.jpg

instead of u lot jumping the gun me and devil has spoke to ufox and as i said he gonna have a chat with the owner why cant u at least hangon

@dragon83 ive just put up a screenshot that remote is fine if u doing something wrong its not our fault

Hello.

I'm happy, because return ppd. Congratulation.
Unfortunately I think very few used space and download limit/day (Registered).

anyway... when is ftp?

Hi Guys,

The new rates are industry set rates based on the current market. The original rates were promotional only and were unrealistic for any company that is serious about this business.

An interesting thing to note here is that you would think the amount of uploads/downloads would have dropped since the introduction of the new rates… in fact they have doubled, we are now seeing the most traffic ever.. so much in fact I now have to upgrade the website servers to keep up.. I have also received good positive feedback from people in the business that understands what a good business plan is for the long haul. We are not a fly-by-night host that is looking to make a quick buck to just disappear in a few months down the road.

An interesting thing to note here is that you would think the amount of uploads/downloads would have dropped since the introduction of the new rates… in fact they have doubled
hello
Yes, because Our files (work for 5 days on ufox)
but the amount of uploads/downloads would have dropped When dont share link For some days and change host...
best regard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back