Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the downloads are too low today. There must be some bug in the download count system. Please check it asap
It's really affecting my earnings

Yes there is something wrong... we're just not sure yet just what it is. My graphs are all over the place today, so the file servers seem to be sending erratic information back to the database. The CPU load on our 24 cores servers is high and the pipe (bandwidth) is getting up there too. We are looking into it... don't you worry.

some people complain about captcha he does not work, so no captcha no download no money .... please check and fix

These captcha's are actually fed to us from Google... it's a google app... so it's google that's the problem. I turned off the google captcha's.

I personally hate captchas... but without them we have problems with bots... and this is the main reason that google is providing this captcha service for free... their bots can them bypass the captchas.

We have just number captchas for now... lets see if there is any improvements.

These captcha's are actually fed to us from Google... it's a google app... so it's google that's the problem. I turned off the google captcha's.

I personally hate captchas... but without them we have problems with bots... and this is the main reason that google is providing this captcha service for free... their bots can them bypass the captchas.

We have just number captchas for now... lets see if there is any improvements.

thanks and thank you too for second payment received.

ZAPuLAT3R mate, I believe there is really sumthing wrong with the downloads.. its really low..& today I've given another mirror link to test whether its downloading problem or my thread isn't viewing by users & now I'm getting more & more downloads from the mirror...so please fixed the problem! :) u rock \m/

Last edited:
Like I said a few posts back we're still setting things up... we've been online now only 12 days... Please will everyone just relax.. I've sent out payments via Paypal to the first group of people. Webmoney was being tested and will be an option but you guys have to give us a little bit more time to get everything working. Our servers are being overloaded by too many people uploading at this time. I'm dealing with lots of issues so please understand and stop this nonsense on here attacking me as soon as you see an option change. It's just a setting in my admin panel.. today I was working on the reseller program key generator.. this option has input for webmoney payments to buy keys.. I was only testing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back