Status
Not open for further replies.
The Downloadspeed for Freeusers is decreasing Day by Day. Now its between 50-65 KB/s (perhaps next week its 25 KB/s). Thats like all existing other Hosts, really bad.

Regards

We're actually not decreasing the speed on free users .... everyone is getting the same speed right now. It's just we have too many people connecting and not enough server capacity.

I was told that down in Brazil they were talking on TV about the new Mega and then someone said something about UFOX.com ... LOL! Sorry Kim :))

Now we're seeing loads of people from Brazil connecting the last 2 days. Don't worry it's being worked on... just give us a little more time.

Hello Everyone,

I have just sent payments out to everyone that was due via PayPal.. please check your accounts.

We've taken the PPD system off-line until we can address all of the problems. It's not fair to everyone involved and we feel it's better that we correct the issues before we continue. We will be adding more servers to handle the load and I'm hoping to have everything ready within a week. Once we feel confident that everything is functioning well we'll bring the PPD system back online. We gathered a great deal of information and will use this to make it better for everyone.

Thanks for your understanding...

(Webmoney users please PM me)

I really hope PPD system offline is not too long, and hopefully all issues resolved quickly. PPD system back online soon
:smokin: . I always wait

We've taken the PPD system off-line until we can address all of the problems. It's not fair to everyone involved and we feel it's better that we correct the issues before we continue. We will be adding more servers to handle the load and I'm hoping to have everything ready within a week. Once we feel confident that everything is functioning well we'll bring the PPD system back online.

Oh, oh, Fiberupload is greeting.

Nearly the same wrote FU last year and then it tooks a long time bringing back PPD and then few days later Minimum Payout was set to € 100 and nobody got money.

Also i can't understand this decision (really a bad decision) because PPD shouldn't be the reason for any problem you maybe have.

So i can't extend my account with premium because my earnings are frozen.

Regards
nikita06

Oh, oh, Fiberupload is greeting.

So i can't extend my account with premium because my earnings are frozen.

Regards
nikita06

PM me your username and I'll gladly give you a free premium account.

Also i can't understand this decision (really a bad decision) because PPD shouldn't be the reason for any problem you maybe have.

Regards
nikita06

The reason is ... the overload on available server resources might be causing errors. Until we know exactly whats going on we have to put the PPD program on hold. Don't worry it will be back... we just want to fine tune things and make it better for everyone.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I have just sent payments out to everyone that was due via PayPal.. please check your accounts.

We've taken the PPD system off-line until we can address all of the problems. It's not fair to everyone involved and we feel it's better that we correct the issues before we continue. We will be adding more servers to handle the load and I'm hoping to have everything ready within a week. Once we feel confident that everything is functioning well we'll bring the PPD system back online. We gathered a great deal of information and will use this to make it better for everyone.

Thanks for your understanding...
if that's the issue, then wouldn't it be better if u also keep off the downloading system for the free users until you fixed the problem? :) otherwise, they'll continuously download our files & the problem will remain as usual that your servers are overloading/at its max. more & more ..& as a result, download will increase day by day but our earning status will remain frozen, although you decrease the download speed! :P & those who use PPD plan, for them the free users are the main source (sometimes only) of earning. That's why, keeping offline the PPD system, but remain on the downloading system for free users may seem like injustice for the PPD planner uploaders! :)
I hope you'll consider what I'm suggesting! :)

Last edited:
That's why, keeping offline the PPD system, but remain on the downloading system for free users may seem like injustice for the PPD planner uploaders! :)
I hope you'll consider what I'm suggesting! :)

I hear what you say Devil ... we'll be cutting off the free users soon enough.. or at least make them all register. The other thing we're working on is the multiple merchant system... giving people a way to pay for premium. Once thats active you guys can also make money though the PPS commissions too.

I hear what you say Devil ... we'll be cutting off the free users soon enough.. or at least make them all register. The other thing we're working on is the multiple merchant system... giving people a way to pay for premium. Once thats active you guys can also make money though the PPS commissions too.
Thanks a lot bro! I really appreciate tht u consider it..thts why I said it before tht u r the best! ;) bt pls fixd the prblm ASAP & make the PPD online ASAP too! :)

2013-01-24 319 / $4.466 0 / $0 $0 $4.466
2013-01-25 121 / $0.55 0 / $0 $0 $0.55

Yesterday 319 / $4.466
Today 121 / $0.55

What's going on?All files available Sizes nearly identical

Currently the PPD is in offline to find out the problem regarding download system & counting method :)

"PM me your username and I'll gladly give you a free premium account."

My username is wei5566

Regards

That was for nikita06 but I'll give you a 60 day account too.

When we get everything working nicely I'll extend all Premium accounts another 30 days for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back