Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday i have 340Dls . and Now i have 4 Download .

i have 4 mirror Links , nobody choose UFOX.COM download link and i sure 100% won't buy premium

ZAPuLAT3R please remove register , people don't like your host when must register

NO DOWNLOAD = NO SALE

Last edited:
"I have noticed that you are posting links that require member to register b4 download. It is against our rules"

I just received it on some forum. If you continue like this, you will be banned on many forums. Also you have a good point, because everyone who register, maybe will buy the premium. But you have about 1000 registered members, and before, you had more than 10.000 downloads daily when you was in beta.

lets wait until Zap or UFOX come to online, & then lets see what he'll say about this matter :)

Hi guys,

So sorry to hear about anyone getting banned from a forum over this as we were simply trying to protect the system. We have now opened anonymous downloads once again but reduced the amount of times one can download for free per day... lets see if this mode works better.

Hi guys,
So sorry to hear about anyone getting banned from a forum over this as we were simply trying to protect the system. We have now opened anonymous downloads once again but reduced the amount of times one can download for free per day... lets see if this mode works better.
thanks for the reply mate :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back