Tutorials For Servers and Server Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat

Heya all ,

I made this thread for releasing my ebooks regarding server tutorials and their guides regarding most of the known problems .

Notice : The book may contain the data from other authors too , but its only added to get merged all together at one place , and can be easier for lots of server handlers or starters .

This is the first edition for the book , so may be errors can be there :)

Edition 1 : (20 Random Tutorials)

Edition 2 : (cPanel/WHM Installation and Security)

Edition 3 : (Configuring a CentOS Postfix Email Server )

Part 1 : (Postfix Email Server Configuration)

Part 2 : (Configuring the mail client like Evolution)

Edition 4 : (All About Nginx in Ubuntu )

Edition 5 : (How to manage a DDoS Attack On Linux Servers )

Edition 6 : (Installing Nginx on Kloxo Panel )

Edition 7 : (How to Setup a VPS with rTorrent and libTorrent)

Edition 8 : (How to install Lighttpd on a VPS with php)

Edition 15 : (Set Up DKIM Working With Postfix)

Edition 16 : (Kloxoptization | Take Kloxo To Next Level)

Edition 17 : (DDoSIFY | Ignore Useless People Being Part Of Your Site)

Contact Me On :-

1 . PM ME
2 . Yahoo ID : bharatvashist@yahoo.com
3 . Live ID : bharatvashist@live.com
4 . Skype : hacker3w0rlds
5 . Email ID : bharat@shineservers.com

Last edited:
110 comments
Just downloaded it and had a quick flick through.
Some really essential stuff in here great job saves alot of google searching thanks for sharing with us.
Definetly a must have for people who are new to managing a server will be useful for me to refer back if i forget something which is more then likely.

i have gone through it, its cool. The guys who are new to VPS and struggling for Linux commands this is the best PDF file you can reefer and learn things(y)
thanks for writing the eBook and sharing with us

Just downloaded it and had a quick flick through.
Some really essential stuff in here great job saves alot of google searching thanks for sharing with us.
Definetly a must have for people who are new to managing a server will be useful for me to refer back if i forget something which is more then likely.

Thanks both of you :) Upcoming new guide will be awesome as well ;)

Superb tuts mate , was searching for some of these from many days but different sources and different commands nearly fucks the mind ;) But really your commands helped :) Cheers , thanks for it

Superb tuts mate , was searching for some of these from many days but different sources and different commands nearly fucks the mind ;) But really your commands helped :) Cheers , thanks for it

Thanks for the share mate.

Nice share as always. Thanks a lot mate. Really helpful.

Damm , i was searching for /tmp fix from few days , and thid guide really helped me to fix that . Thanks mate , Appreciate your efforts.

Thanks guys :) third edition is also on the way ;)

Edition 4 looks like its going to be awesome sauce been wanting to try Nginx but i know i will just fuck shit up without some guidence lol

This topic should get stickied imo some solid info here thanks again Bharat

Hello,

If anyone is having any problem with any commands , then let me know so that we can work on our guides to make it more easy and convenient for you .

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back