Tutorials For Servers and Server Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few words about Bharat, member which started this thread.

Couple days ago, i have conflicted with huge problem on my server.
I was searching for solution and fixes almost two days...

Than Bharat appeared. Miracle happened after couple of hours of his work.

With this post, i would like to say how much i appreciate this guy, and work he did.

I would also suggest his server company, if you are in doubt which host provider to choose, because the guy is expert.

https://www.shineservers.com/

Bharat, Thanks.

oh yes, securing a vps or dedicated server would be very useful for anyone : Great work Bharat, i read your ebooks, simple, clear and easy to understand for newbies ... thanks a lot

i would like to see this topic getting sticked
i bet this thread can draw organic traffic

I too vouch for this topic to get stickied. Bharat doing really great work...It's really helpful to community...

Few words about Bharat, member which started this thread.

Couple days ago, i have conflicted with huge problem on my server.
I was searching for solution and fixes almost two days...

Than Bharat appeared. Miracle happened after couple of hours of his work.

With this post, i would like to say how much i appreciate this guy, and work he did.

I would also suggest his server company, if you are in doubt which host provider to choose, because the guy is expert.

https://www.shineservers.com/

Bharat, Thanks.

Thanks guys , Appreciate your replies . Am glad you liking the stuffs ;)

Mostly on security.

Edition 9 is posted :) Regarding Kloxo .

oh yes, securing a vps or dedicated server would be very useful for anyone : Great work Bharat, i read your ebooks, simple, clear and easy to understand for newbies ... thanks a lot

Sure , i'll make something that will include simple steps to secure your server .

thank you for sharing, love the DDOS guide :D

Thanks man :) Hopefully i'll be posting some more regarding DDoS , as its most tragic problems with many hosts nowadays .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back