Tutorials For Servers and Server Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to make VPN with my VPS,, but not many tutorial like that for windows VPS,, and many of tutorials i found is not work (just like copy paste from other),,,

Great tutorials, though kloxo will never be the same without ligesh, RIP. The guy was a genius, sad to see how it went...

Thanks for the tut, How to install ruby on rails ?

I'll get it done asap , actually was busy with new year eve and all .

very very good work done,, but when i place order for 9.99 GBP vps 20 or 30 days ago that was displaying INR 22000 for that plan and of course generated invoice of 22000 INR ,, why?? I forgot to make screen shot,, why that happened Bharat,, so many tutorials you need to learn something from that...

? Offtopic it is ? It's not a shineservers thread .

Edition 15 : (Set Up DKIM Working With Postfix)

You guys can also mention any topics you need tuts on , well i'll get getting some tuts for DDoS as its major threat !

thanks for your kindfull help for giving me such information and providing these ebooks. now i can configure my server using these books....I m very thankful to you for this buddy...You rock...:-)

thanks for your kindfull help for giving me such information and providing these ebooks. now i can configure my server using these books....I m very thankful to you for this buddy...You rock...:-)

Very useful tutorials! Thanks!

Thanks guys ;) Cheers !!

Bharat bro
Get me this tut {test it first on a live server}
Install BIND on centos 6.3 and configuring domains

Will work on it ;)

Edition 16 : (Kloxoptization | Take Kloxo To Next Level)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back