Status
Not open for further replies.
For what speech without knowing?

This servant always pays punctually, I use it occasionally, my last payment is a few days ago

b5f2d49b81.png

Don't pay on wire transfer. Paid me and i never seen money on my bank account after 8 days. Yesterday I wrote a support and 0 answers. Great job :whistling:
Next time i'll try with paypal :facepalm:

but rates are low i think

yeah...thats the main problem i think, but as long as they pay :))
maybe they adjust it in order to survive and for long term business.
so far very satisfied with their terms, longer file span,paying for about a year and never miss a payment and downloaders prefer this host :dj:
unlike others dont exist in longer terms, no report page, paying when they want to :)

bad news, im having problem now in my balance,
i usually check my balance in tus everyday so that i can monitor when to payout also stats.
this morning i have 8$, then after 12 hrs i got 4$ in my balance, wtf
now im waiting for tus for the explanation. :( also i do my extensive adding all earnings from start till today and there is a difference of 6$ which is way too big, i understand if only 1 or 2 maybe 3 but 6$.... :(

fast reply from staff, hmm stolen cc used to by premium by referral so they need to less 4$ to my account...well..hmmm..maybe next time they inform me by email so that i will not be worried on suddenly changes in balance :whistling:

Last edited:
Tusfile paid me with paypal (today and not monday) and they send me again a wire transfer in EUR and not in USD (pay attention: Tusfile pay ONLY with USD. This is a exception for me only for this time).

Very excellent support.

Tusfile paid me with paypal (today and not monday) and they send me again a wire transfer in EUR and not in USD (pay attention: Tusfile pay ONLY with USD. This is a exception for me only for this time).

Very excellent support.

yea, they reply within 24 hrs or sometimes within minutes when you do follow up questions.

been using this host for 4 months and they pay....( they paid me to paypal and gifcard ) if anyone want to start using this Host tell me and i will give you 1 premiun account (1 month) so you can have a nice start... pm me for mor info if you are interested ( only for good uploaders ) !!!

Last edited:
Hi guys... I re-uploaded many files deleted for dmca reports.... and now when I go in the file manager -> "Deleted Files" I can see this

QTaKN5.png

seriously ??? :/

rates temporary cut into half, payments is every 2 weeks with 1 week delay equal 3 weeks or almost a month :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back