Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paid after waiting for more than 3 months.Due to the removal of paypal and liberty reserve the had problems.
tus.png
verry long payment :)

hey guys .... be careful if you want to earn huge money using Tusfiles.net, they are scammers, they delete the files which have high download rates without any reason ..... I own about 400$ while I've not been paid yet .... It seems I will get pay never!

meanwhile they had decided to give me an amazoon gift card instead of paying my money directly to my webmoney account!

hey guys .... be careful if you want to earn huge money using Tusfiles.net, they are scammers, they delete the files which have high download rates without any reason ..... I own about 400$ while I've not been paid yet .... It seems I will get pay never!

meanwhile they had decided to give me an amazoon gift card instead of paying my money directly to my webmoney account!

Tusfiles banned me instead of paying my money, I own them about $460 ..... guys be careful .... don't wasted of your time by working with Tusfiles ..... they are totally acammers .... they may pay you $20 or $30 but you never get paid $200!

It's interesting that they have banned whom I'm his referral too! because Tusfiles pays %10 of referral earning! so he should earn about $46 because of my earning.

wtf happened to u tusfiles , why u banning accounts left and right , i dont even need your shit of reward payments , i was using it to store files ?

Tusfiles are working fine for me last 3 or 4 month without troubles.

Payments via Payza or Amazon.com voucher in 24 / 48 hours always. Dont Know about other payment methods.

Tusfiles pay always.
Two cancelled just because they changed paypal account, then immediately paid as we see. Now payments every Monday with PP, simply creating one invoice.

paypal.png

This is the table of tusfiles

3211231.jpg

however this is my earnings :/

2354235.jpg

-> 4499 / $1.772 ??? And I'm posting only on italian websites... but I should earn 3$ for 1000 downloads .-.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back