Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
payza ... Date of request: 2014-05-09 02:13:36 !! not yet paid... !!
what i should to do ?

thx
Could you provide your username?

i hate your host's paying optionspaypal (in progress for 8 days still no payment)tell us the exact time of paymentpaypal payments 2 times in a month but which day when .:facepalm:
Please note that we pay paypal once a week. Unfortunately it can be a little delay because of our mediators.

Hello,
Because of my Webmoney limit, I made a request, but I could not received money. Status became "refused" and I cannot make any request again.
I added my paypal account to the payout but I cannot make any request again as I said

So, How can I solve this problem?

Hello!

You need to provide your username. We will delete the request declined and you will be able to make new payout request.

Best regards.
You need to provide your username. We will delete the request declined and you will be able to make new payout request.

still same answers and same silly action

I AM ASKING TO ADMIN
Please provide your username.
As i said we have a little problem with our paypal mediators. We are sincerely sorry for inconvenience.
We are doing our the best to make payouts ASAP.
If you want to receive payouts faster you can add WebMoney purse to the system. We pay to WebMoney 3 times a week, without any delays.
Lawina advices you good things =)

Last edited:
turbobitt-45daa6b.jpg

deductions from payments made
I have not encountered anything like this ever
Please fix it

can you tell why you paid with ( euro ) to me ?... i request with ( USD ) ... please next time pay with some currencie ( USD ) ..

thank you .

hardrock_46@yahoo.com

Please, wait.

Today we will delete declined request.

Hello!

Dear partners, I see you have a lot of questions about payouts in Euro.
I will try to explain you the situation.
We make transfers to Paypal with the help of mediators. Unfortunately Paypal is capricious system, which has lots of restrictions.
Unfortunately there are no a lot of big companies, who works with paypal.
Unfortunately, our mediators sometimes do not have enough sum of dollars to make payouts to all our partners in USD.
That is why some times some of our partner can receive the same sum, but in Euro.
We think that it is the better way, then close Paypal as payout system, as many of our partners like it.
We are looking for ways stabilize Paypal payouts, so we hope in the near future everything will be ok.

turbobitt-45daa6b.jpg

deductions from payments made
I have not encountered anything like this ever
Please fix it

Could you explain with more details?
Can't understand your problem. Thanks

Last edited:
RishaTurbobit said:
Hello!

Dear partners, I see you have a lot of questions about payouts in Euro.
I will try to explain you the situation.
We make transfers to Paypal with the help of mediators. Unfortunately Paypal is capricious system, which has lots of restrictions.
Unfortunately there are no a lot of big companies, who works with paypal.
Unfortunately, our mediators sometimes do not have enough sum of dollars to make payouts to all our partners in USD.
That is why some times some of our partner can receive the same sum, but in Euro.
We think that it is the better way, then close Paypal as payout system, as many of our partners like it.
We are looking for ways stabilize Paypal payouts, so we hope in the near future everything will be ok.

Thank you so much ..

Last edited:
I did not have any interruption in PayPal payment.
Recently I've posted and you want to pay $ 300.
13.5 dollars made ​​cuts.
I ask why it was interrupted.
Do these cuts would be compensated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back