Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you at least send us those failed payments into our webmoney account ??? I started a tiquet but no reply so far so ok, send us those paypal failed payments into our webmoney accounts.
View Ticket: #FRJ-367-51902

Last edited:
Dear partners!

We are pleased to inform you that forthe greater convenience, to the Statisticssection we added tt additional informationon the Hold period.

Now, on the "Purchase"page you can see new graph "Hold",showing the date when the earnings on thetransaction will be available for withdrawal. Also, near thespecified date, you can see the number of days remaining Holdperiod.

On the "Purse"page ,under the column "Available forwithdrawal" we have also added thetext box that displays the full amount of the current Hold,whithsources of earnings.

We wish you success in your work!
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team

@ Risha

pp payment pending for almost a month now

u didn't utter any word about the issue

what's goin on ??

pls check ticket #SGK-555-24830

@ Risha

pp payment pending for almost a month now

u didn't utter any word about the issue

what's goin on ??

pls check ticket #SGK-555-24830

cancel it and request your money on webmoney in 10 days, it is what I did or else you risk you lose your earnings, as we did.

Dear partners!

We are pleased to inform you that forthe greater convenience, to the Statisticssection we added tt additional informationon the Hold period.

Now, on the "Purchase"page you can see new graph "Hold",showing the date when the earnings on thetransaction will be available for withdrawal. Also, near thespecified date, you can see the number of days remaining Holdperiod.

On the "Purse"page ,under the column "Available forwithdrawal" we have also added thetext box that displays the full amount of the current Hold,whithsources of earnings.

We wish you success in your work!
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team

why do you avoid me ??? I have paypal 2 tricked payments and i asked you if you can send me those payments into my webmoney account, our webmoney accounts. I want those fake paypal payments becouse they are mine.

Last edited:
@ Risha

pp payment not received yet/who's ur new mediator for pp ?? pls reply in my ticket so that i can check

i'm unable to contact u...pls open live chat in ur site

why u close live chat ?...i feel its very useful feature

guys, payment was made in EURO curency and I didn`t knew from where it came, Payment was made 1 or 2 weeks ago.

@ Risha

pp payment not received yet/who's ur new mediator for pp ?? pls reply in my ticket so that i can check

i'm unable to contact u...pls open live chat in ur site

why u close live chat ?...i feel its very useful feature

see if you have a EURO curency payment, if you do, that is your turbobit payment.

Hello!

Dear partners.
Unfortunately previous payment was made in Euro currancy.

That is why perhaps you did not find it.
Please also note that some of this week payments to paypal were made yesterday in Euro too.
Please check attentivly your balance.

payment status since 2 days "In Progress". that's means good or not ^_^

Please wait. We are making payments by parts.

turbobit count sale after 1 month ?

We have such hold periods: 15 days on Sms sales and 45 days on CreditCard sales.

Last edited:
@ Risha

u should've told about euro currency earlier

hence the confusion

payment received...but pls bring ur old pp mediator

new pp mediator sent in euro currency...paypal takes a lot of fee...earlier there was no fee

i don't like ur new mediator

Last edited:
@ Risha

u should've told about euro currency earlier

hence the confusion

payment received...but pls bring ur old pp mediator

new pp mediator sent in euro currency...paypal takes a lot of fee...earlier there was no fee

i don't like ur new mediator
Dear coolguy, most of payments were in euro, but not all. That is why we have a little confusion. We are sincerely sorry for inconvenience.
Next time if the payout will be in euro we will include additional fee.
In the near future we are planning to come back to payouts in USD.

Hi Risha

how about implementing an SSL version of the websites? have you ever considered that?

Thank you for your suggestion. Transfered to administration.

Last edited:
hi turbobit
i made a sale just today and its 1.3 dollars
my question is

it says this sale is active but its not still updated to my account,my account is still same after this sale ,i mean
sould i wait?
or there is some problem in my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back