Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
will they pay through in paypal ?

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

what is the minimum payout ? when they will pay ? where to enter the paypal account details ?

they pay with paypal...u can enter details at setting page

hi, did anyone except akrrushi got paid via paypal today or yesterday? I requested my payout today in the morning being sure they will pay tomorrow and I am afraid that I will have to wait another 2 weeks ;)

they pay with paypal...u can enter details at setting page

dude many r saying their paypal account limited . is that true ? . when u got recent payment in paypal ?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

hi, did anyone except akrrushi got paid via paypal today or yesterday? I requested my payout today in the morning being sure they will pay tomorrow and I am afraid that I will have to wait another 2 weeks ;)

u request in paypal ??

Yes, I requested my payout with pp, but I'm not sure when will they pay or if they have already paid. Support says that they will pay without any delay on pp ;)

Yes, I requested my payout with pp, but I'm not sure when will they pay or if they have already paid. Support says that they will pay without any delay on pp ;)

what is the actual payment day in a week ?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

i m new user to this site . i got 20 downloads still now but not calculated in statistics why ? anyone knws ? anything have to activate for affiliate program ?

i had sales all days when paypal was on, 80% paypal and 20% SMS sales, than when they stoped with paypal no sales from days....today i had a sale from "Reseller"
Is really difficult to understand how sales on reseller works, uploaded.to that use reseller too did not count sales throu reseller but TB yes, so i think is a good thing.

Is not really simply to have sales counted from reseller if the reseller dont link back to the file wanted to download and have turbo access with the code, if turbobit find the way to count this sales maybe other host can do the same.

PS
Sales from reseller are instantly available for withdrawal.....no need to wait 45Days before request=)

i doubt people have payed strict attention to this but in about two many uploaders will have their temp gauge fall to -10 and their upload will be disabled. if you can't make sales and intead make money off PPD your temp gauge will drop rapidly in a week till you reach -10 !! without paypal sales are very rare and thus uploaders get into trouble as well !

i doubt people have payed strict attention to this but in about two many uploaders will have their temp gauge fall to -10 and their upload will be disabled. if you can't make sales and intead make money off PPD your temp gauge will drop rapidly in a week till you reach -10 !! without paypal sales are very rare and thus uploaders get into trouble as well !

Unfortunately that is completely true, after being on 30 degrees for quite a long time, my gauge has already started going down, and I only need a few more coins to get a higher rank! :(

^The only thing that affects temperature in PPD is number of sales, I have tried deleting files that are old and don't get downloaded anymore but never saw any change in temperature because of this.

sales are nothing, I made 12 sales in 2 weeks and below zero now (with 400 gb files)
and wiped my files and I extended my account inside my account.

damn I lost my 120$ (says From user account ), where is my damn money ?
did you get a same problem in your account ??? I lost 120$ in a night

It's all good here. How did you lose it? Has it been already requested or just available to withdrawal? Maybe they already processed your request and they substracted the amount from your account? There is always a chance that it was because of the 45 days pp policy to return money from bought premium? (but I doubt it taking into consideration the high amount)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back