Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
I also have an account in turbobit.net and my earning is $2 right now within 3 days.
But I also like to ask that question...
Do they really pay ??

FFS stop making threads about each and every host.. You people are spoiling entire board.

Daily new file host comes and goes.. Will you make thread for all?

OT: Turbobit sucks! Over!

Use good file hosts! Warez isn't about money always, sometime try sharing for free, it feels good.

@ BattleDuty

stay cool...why u so angry...thre was no previously thread open for turbobit

@ sSKKa

@ arvendu

no i totally disagree

i tried each new filehost for the last 5 days

extabit
depositfiles
rapidgator
filefactory
cramit
bulletupload
filevelocity
sharerun
file4sharing
filesflash

out of all turbobit way better...in earnings as well as speed

but i need some payment proof to get goin

that's wat i'm thinking

upload speed to turbo is great(nearly 100-120mbps for me)

but the download speed for downloaders...?? it's only 90kbps, so downloader won't love this host(my opinion)

Been using them for couple of days. Uploading is great but FTP upload doesn't work for me at all. WTF.
Downloading is slow as well even as a premium user.

I'm checking out turbobit at the moment, it's affiliate program seems a tad complicated ! lol Generally, I use the remote upload function to transfer files from premium accounts to non-premium account, cuts down immensely on the time. I've used the turbobit remote upload to successfully upload some files from one of my premium accounts (not many left now !). However, I managed to upload some files, but others crapped out. I've tried exactly the same sequence as the successfully uploaded files, but they fail, so I think the remote upload might be slightly suspect (could be sheer traffic though, lots of people trying different filehosts). On the plus side, Turbobit has a sister site, Hitfile.net, and it's possible to copy your turbobit files straight to the Hitfile site, theres a button that lets you do it. The transfer speed is almost instantaneous, I copied 6 x 200+ meg files in literally a few seconds, the downside was that I actually selected 7 files, and only 6 got transferred, but what the hell :) it might have been user error ! lol If files from the sister site (Hitfile), can be downloaded at the same time as downloading files from turbobit, it should mean the download speed it doubled. You won't download a single file twice as fast, but you should be able to download 2 files (one from each site), at the same time, at the same speed.

turbobit sucks, really, they are paying but earnings were always low, and the thing about both turbobit and uploaded I hate the most, that with premium accounts they don't keep files forever on the servers.

They keep files up to 120 days for premium users.. which is all not that bad.

They have good upload speeds and decent aff program.. and probably of the better options atm.

guys..,

turbobit.net and hitfile.net

do they pay individually ??

i mean.. can we get payment in turbobit as well as hitfile if we share files between them ??

or we can get payment from any one of them

need ur comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back