Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Traffic Services [Seo, etc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone to boost the traffic on my newly started site, it's not a warez site, more of a general forum. But I want someone that can SEO it, and give it some good traffic, just reply below if you can do this, and name your price for it.
 

3 comments

Hiya,
I can do Onsite SEO and also link building for you - give me a PM with the website and sort of keywords you are looking to target.
Also let me know the forum software.

Cheers.
 
contact me after you get like 10 replies. Ill take probably take an average. You have seen my work already >_>

BTW 99.9999999999% chance I will not be here tomorrow or any day to follow. However who knows things might change.

Worse comes to worse you know where to find me (AS or PS3) :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Active Member · Joined
260
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom