1. lestat_shifo

lestat_shifo Member

May 1, 2014
    in the pharadox you can't share, you have to pay for it.

2. Belinux

Belinux Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    General Free Uploader Slots has been closed - only some FREE slots has been opened for some specific sections.

3. ^^GoRiLLaZ^^

^^GoRiLLaZ^^ Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Yes and they hide the forum stats.

[​IMG]

I think it's just an ordinary forum with no future.

4. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    You are right @^^GoRiLLaZ^^ - they are not ordinary - anyways its their administration policy what can we say :) might be they change the policy by near future.

5. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    they have max 500 visitors daily
    Very serious forum
    http://vmi210517.contaboserver.net/
    vmi210517.contaboserver.net. [2a02:c207:2021:517::1])
    ASN: AS51167
    Registration Date: 2010-06-11
    Registrar: ripencc
    Owner: CONTABO, DE
    also Belinux you selling contabo servers lol

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  6. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    Sorry Brother - you are outdate :-p this project has been sold to an UAE client :)
    your informations are very old.. and rest of them about visitors you can only guess the ideas. Keep it up. we love to hear your words always.

7. ^^GoRiLLaZ^^

Mar 26, 2010
    Administration policy? They want money, but don't want to share stats of the forum for interested uploaders. How do we pay when we don't know what statistics they have?

TehParadox is the former http://imrelease.com/

8. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    Thats Nice :) Good to see
    You must find more 69 websites which are redirecting to TP :)

9. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    hahahah how much you can lie :D and explain me your reply on my post ? I dont see answer ? outdated ?

10. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    @SavkeUltras i can only reply with the information in my hand, because i was made co-coordinator by admin when i have seen that a person buying many domains to redirect them to TP and bringing it back. He was an owner of software house in Gulf. might be from old team. and many things i know more which you can not propose 100% at any cost :) so thats why i said i love to hear your words hahahahhahahah

11. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    but you are told me how is my info outdated ipv6 is connected to tehparadox.net which is hosted on contabo bro so my info is fresh..

12. ^^GoRiLLaZ^^

Mar 26, 2010
    @Belinux If you think TehParadox is good, send us full stats for today. Here, publicly.

If you want to succeed, be like WBB ;)

13. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    @SavkeUltras i do not know about that systems,
    @^^GoRiLLaZ^^ i do not have any such goals to meet WBB :P am here just to enjoy my position

14. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    Yes and cpanel360 is connected to tehparadox.net
    Return-Path: <[email protected]>
    Received: from smtp.gmail.com (vmi210517.contaboserver.net. [2a02:c207:2021:517::1])
    That is your signature :D

15. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    YES Right (Yes and cpanel360 is connected to tehparadox.net)
    i have placed it on req of admin. :) to refer them for direct communication with users.

16. stefan-te

stefan-te Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    ^If you want to make money, start working lol. Dont sell us that you are co-coordinator....

Also, this topic is DIRECT ADVERTISING for selling uploader position for warez. If anything it should be at the bottom of the list you have. Not First. And mentioned that you need to pay to post.

Warez-BB should be on top. In this list and in all the next. Not some forum that requires users to pay so they can post. Thats why you will never succeed. If you want to make money. Delete the forum and create a blog. It will have more sense ;)

*Please edit your post and mention that you need to pay.

Edit:
    At least 5 of your 'forums' are blogs. You need to remove them since they are outdated..

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  17. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    @stefan-te i have updated the first post and blog mentioned on them. - if more changes require just let me know.

18. stefan-te

stefan-te Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
  19. xwmario

xwmario Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Well back in my day, warez forums were supposed to be free i guess time has changed hmmmm...

20. Belinux

Dec 5, 2011
    @xwmario right, i am partially agreed with your point of view - and matter of concern is right now that time changes many things, and things goes little bit change to sustain the values of identity from time to time. right now most of the things that are relate to a user which comes for anything to download are free in all general means.
    Lets hope for good and bright future of online communities. :)