Top 5 social marketing websites to increase website traffic [FREE]

rks

In today's world, Social Media Marketing has become a very important tool to promote your website and bring free and effective traffic on it. You will find a lot of websites claiming to increase your website traffic free of cost. But only a handful of these websites actually brings relevant traffic on your website. However, if you want relevant traffic on your website then use the following 5 social media marketing websites for better effective results:

1. Twitter: Twitter was born to become a social marketing tool. Ease of use along with tremendous popularity has made it the best social marketing tool to bring free traffic on your websites. Although, you need to have followers on your account in order to promote your website. But, you can easily get free and relevant twitter followers on your account with Traffup.net.

2. Facebook: From being a social networking website to social marketing wizard, facebook has came so far. You can create your website's account or fan page to promote it on facebook. With over 700 million users, you would be fool not to use facebook to promote your website.

3. Traffup.net: Traffup is considered as the number one tool to bring "free" and "effective" traffic on your website. It not just brings free traffic but also makes sure that you get relevant visitors on your website, who are interested in reading the content of your website. Plus, with its "Retweets" section, traffup helps you to spread a word about your website among millions of twitter users, free of cost.

4. Squidoo: Squidoo combines the advantages of "article submission" and "social bookmarking" to promote your website free of cost. You can post articles about your website, share its link, and can even share its RSS feed to bring free traffic on your website.

5. Digg: Although its popularity is decreasing day by day, but Digg is still the best social bookmarking tools available online. With a very big userbase, you can easily get a lot of traffic by submitting your website's URL on it.

86 comments
reddit is cool.. probability would be more popular than digg in the coming time.

But orkut? Are you serious mate?
check my alexa //you can see 17% of visitors come from orkut..that too my site is not that good ..if it's quality n good i can even get lot of traffic from orkut

Reddit: When it comes to social bookmarking, then reddit is regarded very highly. With a lot of efforts to reduce spams and increasing effectiveness, reddit is an ideal choice to promote your website, along with digg and traffup.......

I'm glad you liked my post guys :)

Plus, we can also add orkut and reddit(with digg and traffup.net) in our list. But, toothmaniac, can you please tell us all how you bring free traffic on your website with orkut? It would be helpful to us. :)

Traffup looks like a site that will just increase bounce rate for sites as everyone is going to be waiting for that timer to run out to view the next site.

I'm glad you liked my post guys :)

Plus, we can also add orkut and reddit(with digg and traffup.net) in our list. But, toothmaniac, can you please tell us all how you bring free traffic on your website with orkut? It would be helpful to us. :)

start as many community as u can

join 100 members real members not fake in every community

you can mail all those 100 members if more members join your community you can't mail them

in one day you can mail them 3000 at least

i have 8 billion members..but i need script to mail all of them orkutis not allowing o mail them..there must be some short way have to find it

Last edited:
Thanks a lot trev :)

Nick - I agree with you man, twitter is the undisputed king of social marketing websites. Facebook is great for social networking, but not as good as twitter for social marketing.

And bxflow, i am here to provide valuable information to the users. I know what bounce rate and website conversion rate mean to us (small webmasters).

Websites like traffic spammer, addsocials and twimates and traffic g are known for their automatic traffic exchange programs.

Traffup is more like a social bookmarking website, where you put in all the details about your website before submitting it. So, a user reads all that information and then decide whether he wants to view it or not. And there is no automatic timer in it.

I would request you to view things before commenting on them.

No, its a social networking website.

Toothmaniac has also provided the process of bringing free traffic on websites with Orkut.

Thanks for that toothmaniac, i will be using it soon. Hope it works like traffup.

Thanks Dulcet 30 for sharing these websites. Why don't we guys share new and effective websites or ways to bring free traffic on our websites, free of cost ?

I am sure we will be able to create a very nice pool of some quality ideas. There is a website called Alltop, where you can find blogs in any niche. You can gain free traffic by:

- Reading blogs related to website promotion for more ideas; and
- Posting comments on those blogs.

Back