Top 5 PPS Filehosts in 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls

Your wait is over i m presenting you top 5 PPS filehosts in 2022 :)
well buzzing every where in all over the world which are top 5 pps filehosts :)
according to wrz team according to warez team , fire star team ,according to professional uploaders & webmasters here are the list of top 5 pps filehosts :)

1. rapidgator.net ServerSpeed/payment gateways/ Staff support awesome & most reliable filehost .
2. ddownload.com Fastpayment/payment gateways/pps/ppd both available so i give the name allrounder filehost :)
3. subyshare.com PPS Plan is very good/multi payment options & Sales are very fine also.
4. uploadgig.com PPS Plan is very good very impressive, server speed is very good Rebills system is amazing Marvellous
5. fikper.com All in one filehost Very impressive pps/ppd/rebills/reff also very nice good rank good reviews very fine filehost

Friends & Members dont sit down and wait for the oppertunities to come. get up and make them :) because what you wanted i gave you now you make accounts try to earn money 100% genuine filehosts these are you will surely earn :)

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it​

I never dreamed about success i worked for it. and this thing i said lot of time in my past years and thats true.
A big business stars small and thats very true :) You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.

Visit Trusted PPS Filehost subyshare.com

Look i gave you list of warez sites i gave you list of filehosts what else you want ?
just start work if you want to earn money this thread for knowledge because i know users not earning lot of money and i m here to help them :)

i know now days hard to earn money but trust me these filehosts have good pps plan :)

I wish this thread will help you remember me in your prayers and enjoy your life :)

Recommend You Emerging Filehost of the Year Fikper.com

Recommend You VideoHost & Filehost Turbobit.net

Goodluck

Last edited:
14 comments
RG is good.
thanks for your message i respect your words :)
Post automatically merged:

subyshare.com is most trusted filehost now this day like Rapidgator & ddownload.com , it's very good PPS plan and PPD plan also . It's very promising in 2022 like Rapidgator & ddownload.com. :relaxed:

Thank you so much i can understand yes subyshare is one of the best filehost thanks for your comment

Sorry, to say that but subyshare.com is a joke. 5 TB storage is a joke. What did they paid you to get listed here?
Sorry, what do you mean "Joke" ? Did you work with us before or not yet ?
We give our Affiliates a real 5TB free storage and we just deleted inactive files after 60 days . Everyone here can try and check .

Last edited:
We give our Affiliates a real 5TB free storage and we just deleted inactive files after 60 days . Everyone here can try and check .
Very true your filehost is upcoming best pps filehost i seen already plans and everything .:)

Goodluck for your future :)

Post automatically merged:

How about top 5 PPD filehost ?
Yes sure i will update about ppd filehosts also :) thanks for your suggestion :)

Last edited:

With "joke" i mean isn't much. Even at home i've more local storage.

I've 100TB+ on DDownload und Rapidgator.

Reactions: SBS
With "joke" i mean isn't much. Even at home i've more local storage.

I've 100TB+ on DDownload und Rapidgator.
Understood .
5TB is just for starters, at the beginning , after that it depends on your sales/rebills monthly, our system will automatically increase/decrease your storage . Actually 100TB is not too much with us.

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestion , we will do that .
We did it, from now we support our new uploaders with 50TB free storage at the beginning .

Thats why all love subyshare because of your behaviour :) very well said :) i like it :) thanks for update i hope now all will use if they want :) thanks for new update goodluck

Reactions: SBS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back